• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
@Swampert..Unfortunately for you I only have wi-fi. F.Y.I. To all members, I can only EV train peoples 4th gen. pokemon. I use my platinum so I'll give you the FC upon request.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I've already changed the job list so it shows what gen(s) each person can do their job in. I've also changed the sign up to accommodate it.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
Sounds good. by the way I meant to say I don't have a 5th gen game yet. I don't know why I said wi-fi.( to swampert)

CROWN

Quintessant Ruin
Nice to meet you Swampert.

Hope you enjoy clan Black Ice.

I'll start battling more soon. Drop by my page and let me know if you guys want to battle.

CROWN

Quintessant Ruin
Yes, they do. In fact they are preferred because many people, such as myself, do not have Wifi.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
PO's great...

Anyway, I'm leaving on Saturday and *might* be online a bit tomorrow. If I am, I would very much like to battle someone, preferably someone I haven't battle yet.
Let's see... Bears! You're in charge while I'm gone! Not really, but keep the clan in check. I shouldn't be needing to tell you that, as everyone should behave whether I'm gone or not, and I assume everyone will do so.

I'll see everyone when I get back. I expect to see a few PMs/posts with some battle results when I get back. :)

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
Thanks Lordvader, but like you said I'm pretty sure everyone will behave. I will however try to be active while you're gone. So on that note I'm challenging anybody and everybody in the clan. 6v6, OU, singles, wifi. Just PM me to set up a time or date.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It would seem I'll be on longer than a "bit." I also have a fifth gen team on PO. It's a double battle team, of course. Now I just need a triple battle team...

GameLion, you need to fill out the form. The form may be found on the first post, along with a lot of other info.

GameLion

The LC King
Name: GameLion
Fourth Gen Friend Code: N/A
Fifth Gen Frriend Code: 5414-9194-7519
PO Username: N/A
Favorite Pokemon: Victini
About Me: I only play White version right now. I aim to become an OSL Champion! I've been battling since I was 5 and my first pokemon game was Fire Red. I'm usually available for wifi battles after 9 pm (i live in Virginia).

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No battle for Vader. :(
Well, I'm off. See you all in a week! Have fun while I'm gone!

JCKane

Meow!!
Hey bear thanks for the tip. Also I've been having trouble with PO. I downloaded it and assembled a team but It refuses to let me on a chat place. I've posted on PO's site so I'll need to check that. Also what's UV? I know there are certain types of battle where certian pokemon aren't allowed. The main problem is that I don't the names of the pokemon from the catergoreys nor the abrivations for the rules.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
I personally don't know much about PO but since it seems to be quite popular I plan on downloading it in the near future. If you mean OU instead of UV it means overused, if you go to smogon.com that's where it explains it all but if you're too confused I would be more than happy to help.

JCKane

Meow!!
could you go to the black ice chat? it be easy to talk there and I have a few more questions.

JCKane

Meow!!
GameLion do you have white or black?

Status
Not open for further replies.