• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
Hey there, Badman! How you doing bub?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
@badmanjaro:
If possible can i trade you that Arceus for that Tepig?
I'll be on in 1 & 1/2 hours.

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
i was on facebook like 5 minutes ago and i got a notification from my friends saying you have four new stalkers click here. I WAS STUPID AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED IT. i x'd out of the browser though. what should I do now?

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
come on bad man... dont trust those things...
ill try to give you my list tonight...
i just got all the DW eeveeloutions and the DW Kanto Straters...
also got the DW tokekiss and the Dw Crogunk

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
i was on facebook like 5 minutes ago and i got a notification from my friends saying you have four new stalkers click here. I WAS STUPID AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED IT. i x'd out of the browser though. what should I do now?

panic?

if youre that worried about it, clear your cache

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Wow I haven't been on Facebook lately.
Hey bad man, Trade? Oh yeah check out the current Black Ice Clan anthem. Sing it to "Yeah 3x".

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
not a sports fan, but if I were to get into one, Hockey and Soccer are my two favorite.

also, anyone up for a battle? PO or 5th gen.

DarkViera

Hello guys!!! T_T i need that Salac Berry i already finished my Reversal Blaziken...

ZekromV

Light Sage
Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.