• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Lol your a hoopster! I'm just a trainer (sad face). But anyway, I hope that my mienshao beats yours with the fake out!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
We all know my Magikarp's Splash is going to beat you all. Well, if I didn't put Magikarp on the uber list...

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Have you seen the magikarp sweep on youtube? It's ingenious!

Also lol cloystir dies to both our moenshao's high jump kicks :p

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
This guy uses a smeargle to bp belly drum and salac berry boosts ten the magikarp has a focus sash, it gets to 1 hp then sweeps this dude's whole team with flail! I'llmfind the link later.

Anyway, why don't you check out this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=3213.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
When I have all the Power Items, and then I EV train my team, then I'll sign up.
Does a Haxorus and Emboar make a good double team for the Double Train?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
man i love shedinja!
if it had loads of health and great defensive values, imagine what it could do...

still pretty awesome. With the wrong matchup, it can sweep.

When I have all the Power Items, and then I EV train my team, then I'll sign up.
Does a Haxorus and Emboar make a good double team for the Double Train?

I'll ev train your pokemon and I bet cheese would too.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Yep I would, also ^^ not realy because haxxy can take out emboar with earthquake :(.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I didn't teach my Haxxy Earthquake.

Does anyone want to do a Rotation Flat Battle now?!
My parents are out and I'm single so I'm bored.
Name: Dante
Black FC: in sig

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
GIVE AWAY ALERT!

I have two dw female poliwags that I don't need, the first two people to PM me get one each!

DarumakkaImposter

Cheese can you ev train the dratni you gave me?

Btw. How much does it cost for someone to ev train a Pokemon?

Im new at it and I don't want to screw anything up

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Yeah sure I'll do it, just send me a pm with all the details of EVs and moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.