• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahud king

Dragon Master
@vader: would sing up 4 the tournament but u know... boarding school...

ZekromV

Light Sage
When are you going to accept my breeder job request vader?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Considering how many people signed up... yes.

When I feel like it. Likely on Friday.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No one is busy that much. The tournament starts on Saturday, but will be lasting much longer than just Saturday.

ZekromV

Light Sage
No one is busy that much. The tournament starts on Saturday, but will be lasting much longer than just Saturday.

How long are we talking about? I'm busy for all of Saturday.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
Hi guys!

LordVader, I can't compete in the tournament ( don't know if I was aloud to or not ) but I am going out of town Friday night through Sunday.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It's going to last more than just Saturday. It starts on Saturday and ends whenever it needs to. Sign up, and battle whenever you can.

ZekromV

Light Sage
It's going to last more than just Saturday. It starts on Saturday and ends whenever it needs to. Sign up, and battle whenever you can.

This puts me in a bind. I wasn't going to enter because I thought that it was just Saturday, so I didn't train my pokemon. I still need to finish training Tieegg's because I promise that I would help him.

So I could do my battles on Sunday?

FieryLucario

Just a Person
are ubers aloud in the tournament?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
So do I, hey daru wanna do a non flat 6v6 battle in B/W right now?

Edit: or anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.