• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

emirinho

The tournament you guys are talking about, is it on PO, if yes, add me. And give me the link of the instructions and the main page of the tourney.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Who has a Pokerus pokemon that they can give/borrow to me?

EDIT: All BIC members look at this. very important. I'm not leader, but since Serebiiforums is going down sometime today or tommorow, you should go on Xat.

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Who has a Pokerus pokemon that they can give/borrow to me?

EDIT: All BIC members look at this. very important. I'm not leader, but since Serebiiforums is going down sometime today or tommorow, you should go on Xat.

I have the pokerus. The new forum is cool, but now I can't use the ruby-sapphire theme. :( I guess the BW theme is ok. Some cool new features though. Hey, I just noticed it autosaved what I was typing right now. Cool!

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
WTF is up with the new serebii? Where's user CP?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
User CP is settings. And the announcement has been up since last week. Lol
Pichu, I haz PokeRus alrady? Don't need it anymore. :3 Am gonna RNG now. Fire Emblem 7 is too frustrating. <_<

dragonite2

Code:
Username:dragonite2
Fourth gen friend code:don't know yet
Fifth gen friend code:don't have one
PO Username:???
Favorite Pokémon: snorlax or dragonite
A little about yourself:well i love runescape and i adore pokemon i play xbox alot i like skateboarding and stuff

Mr Bacon

Code:
A little about yourself:well i love runescape and i adore pokemon i play xbox alot i like skateboarding and stuff

Pokemon online is a battle simulator, it is very cool. BTW welcome to Black Ice please try to be active...

also you need to pick dark or ice division. It is mainly which type you prefer...

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Who wants to know a trick to level up your Pokemons fast in the daycare?

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
It will remove all your pokemons' moves which will take a lot of heart scales to remedy... Plus egg moves would be gone forever. It's
safer to level manually or at least get someone to candy it if you want to cheat.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
It will remove all your pokemons' moves which will take a lot of heart scales to remedy... Plus egg moves would be gone forever. It's
safer to level manually or at least get someone to candy it if you want to cheat.

Still, I want to know! (even though leveling in the day care is slow, pointless, and erases moves.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Code:
Welcome! I'll add you to the chart when I have time. Unless a co-leader beats me to it.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
ALL OF YOU FAIL MISERABLY
Go to the Gear Station (of course, put your Pokemon(s) in the daycare first, recommended to do overnight) go one step down, put something heavy on the Down/Up button and the B button, and voila!

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
ALL OF YOU FAIL MISERABLY
Go to the Gear Station (of course, put your Pokemon(s) in the daycare first, recommended to do overnight) go one step down, put something heavy on the Down/Up button and the B button, and voila!

aaaah, that's pretty cool. I'll have to try that. Just leave it there for a day or two, LEVEL 100!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
After a day or two (24+ hours), and run the risk of having egg/fourth gen moves deleted. Just get five level 41+ Aipom/Ambipom and level up your Pokémon normally. With this method, I have over fifty Rare Candies, and I've been able to use well over one hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.