• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna WiFi? I just got a BEAST Mesprit. BTW I want to UBER, just for a change. I have a feeling that White Kyurem will sneak its way in to UU, due to the overpopularity of ground and rock types, but that only applies if White Kyurem is Ice/Fire. Pretty much the same with Black Kyurem, but without the Rock and Fighting weaknesses. But, that only applies if Black Kyurem is Electric/Ice. But this is just my thought.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Also when is the tourney starting? Sometime soon right?
I've been so busy with other things, I completely forgot! xD
We'll start the tournament on Thursday when I get off work. Possibly later if setting it up takes too long. Since we have seven people entering, I'm just going to RNG some simple Pokémon for prizes. Perhaps... Deino, Dratini, and Gible.

Oh hey, can anyone do cosplays?
What kind of cosplay? I have a few costumes, but none are Pokémon.

Anyone wanna WiFi? I just got a BEAST Mesprit. BTW I want to UBER, just for a change. I have a feeling that White Kyurem will sneak its way in to UU, due to the overpopularity of ground and rock types, but that only applies if White Kyurem is Ice/Fire. Pretty much the same with Black Kyurem, but without the Rock and Fighting weaknesses. But, that only applies if Black Kyurem is Electric/Ice. But this is just my thought.
I'll be on the chat if you want to battle.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
How about larvesta as a prize. It's a pretty good competitively useful 5th gen pokemon.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I do have a Volcarona, but she isn't perfect which makes things a bit more difficult. Plus, I would probably go after HP Ice, unless everyone prefers something else. Unless more people, let's say two others, agree with you, I'm going to breed the three I already mentioned. I see no need to work my tail off if no one cares.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Fair enough ^.

Also it's now Thursday... Any plans for starting today? Any fixtures yet?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I said Thursday? Why did I say Thursday? I don't have time to do anything! I got off work an hour ago and I'm still not home! Good thing the library's on the way home.
I always have things to do on Thursday evening (a Pokémon league :p), I work and have plans tomorrow, Saturday is the state championships for both the TCG and VG (I'm participating in both), and Sunday... I may have time later in the day, but don't count on it. Monday is my day off, but I may not have enough time. I'll work on starting the tournament as soon as I can. In the mean time, people can still sign up and suggest non-legendary prizes.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
Username: h3llsing3r007
Fourth gen friend code: 3596-6075-4569
Fifth gen friend code:2580-7591-4188
PO Username: Sacredsage
Favorite Pokémon: Salamence
A little about yourself: I like to play competitive pokemon battling and play my PS3
Who recommended you to this clan? None
Division: Dark

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Welcome! I'm lazy and can't think of anything else to say. Rawr.
Have fun, be active, and all that good stuff. Most of all, be active. Same goes for the rest of you!

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
Anyone want to battle? just vm me...

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Welcome I'll battle you later today if you like. Also what games do you like to play on PS3? I might be able to play with you on that too.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I just got back from the State Championships. I left around 0745 and it is now 2226. Quite the day, eh? 12-15 hours, give or take, of nothing but Pokémon! Okay, it wasn't quite that much, but it was still a lot. :p
For the TCG, I got 1:3 drop out, and the VGC I got 4:1 fourth place. I won a VGC 2009 Milotic. I will be participating in the Regional Championships next month (I'll be gone for a few days). Most of the battles I will be accepting are VGC 2012 rules (double, flat, WL off) in preparation.

Hey just started the game and i was wandering if someone would trade me a poliwag egg. I only have like the first 30 pokemon that can be caught in the beginning of game. So ill let you pick here is my trainer name: Kalani AND: friend code 2451 9645 1100 please reply when i get further ill try and help you out

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You are not a member of this clan, and thus not allowed to post here. Post again and I will report you. How's that for a reply?

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
Welcome I'll battle you later today if you like. Also what games do you like to play on PS3? I might be able to play with you on that too.

I play mostly Call of Duty MW3 but sometimes I play need for speed the run and some other games. Anyways what's your PSN name?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Please refrain from posting about non-Pokémon related topics. Such things should be said via VM.

EDIT: Good job, Hades! You make me proud. :)

Also, I am in dire need of a Charmander, or any of its evolutions. Its stats, nature, and everything else do not matter. I just need one as soon as possible!

Last edited:

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
Also, I am in dire need of a Charmander, or any of its evolutions. Its stats, nature, and everything else do not matter. I just need one as soon as possible!

I have a spare one if you want, It's lvl 1 with flare blitz, scratch and growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.