• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Can I apply for the War Team? I never got my test battle.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I tried out and beat abagoora once and made the team! I don't even know who is on the team anymore :p. A list might be helpful *HINT HINT* lol

Nidhi764

No one shall........
I have a PO acount and my username is Nidhi.
I won against someone so it counts, right?
If so, then I get to be promoted to Sableye rank!
And sorry I haven't been posting lately. I went to WI Dells.

Also I want to be part of the war team.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Stop double posting, and it's only for 5th gen. games. I told you that.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Anyone wanting to join (or rejoin) the war team must battle every current member of the war team. Which, at the moment, is only Mr. Bacon and myself...
Also, anyone wanting to join the war team must do very well on the test when it is made.

Also, there is a new browser based battle simulator, Pokémon Showdown. It's currently in beta, so it'll probably have a few glitches. But it's browser based, so almost everyone can use it.
Here is a tutorial on how to use it.
And here is video on how to import your teams from PO.
Fairly simple.

Also, Srivats, STOP DOUBLE POSTING!

Mr Bacon

Anyone wanting to join (or rejoin) the war team must battle every current member of the war team. Which, at the moment, is only Mr. Bacon and myself...
Also, anyone wanting to join the war team must do very well on the test when it is made.

Also, there is a new browser based battle simulator, Pokémon Showdown. It's currently in beta, so it'll probably have a few glitches. But it's browser based, so almost everyone can use it.
Fairly simple.

All battles against me for the war team must either be on PO or the new Pokemon showdown battle simulator. I will only accept battles via VM.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
On PS, it won't let me choose my name, so I can't battle anyone. I need help

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

Fairly simple.

Oh okay, so i don't necessarily have to beat you guys, just do very well. I'll try to find a time to battle with you and bacon. Combo showed me the pokemon showdown thing and i don't really like it that much. It's hard to use and looks really cheasy. I'll stick to PO for now.

KEVOOO

Username:
Fourth gen friend code: 1679 0133 0159
Fifth gen friend code: n/a
PO Username:n/a
Favorite Pokémon: electivire
A little about yourself:been playing since i was young, recently got into competitive battling
Who recommended you to this clan? no one

Status
Not open for further replies.