• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Why are you only helping comboman77?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Not even close. I don't really have much to work with. Any ideas for questions would be nice...

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Why do you want to be part of the war team? That could be a question.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
The test isn't for the war team only. It's for all members. However, you do need to do well in order to be on the war team. I want the questions to be about competitive battling, and possibly be open ended. This will prevent anyone from retaking the test and simply changing the wrong answer to the right answer. Of course, we can't only have open ended questions.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
I need to get back to battling so if anyone wants to battle just vm me ill be checking in through out the night. 6v6 singles wifi I do not have PO at the moment.

alomagicat

Sorry i avn't been so active latley guys iv've just been sooooo busyy :c and this week wendsday threw sunday i will not be on because i going to my friends lake house :O

Status
Not open for further replies.