• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No, though I would prefer if everyone were to take it. All new members are required to take it and finish it within one week.

On a side note: Even though the userbar isn't finished, I will be taking in requests for my "Hunter" job.
I cannot get EV/IVs.
I can get DWs.
I can get specific gender.
I will not get specific natures CURRENTLY. When enough people have asked for Pokemon, I will start taking in requests for natures.
For now, there is no fee. Trade me anything BUT Lillipups. I have enough of those >_>
I will breed for egg moves once enough people ask for Pokemon.
Now guys, start rolling in the rquests via VM, PM, or XAT.

Reviving the post because only 2 people noticed it.

alomagicat

:eek: How do i take this test and whats the test about xD lol

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Does no one pay attention? This will be a competitive battling test that you can take when it is complete.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
My Nincada was level 20 and I had an empty spot, but I only got a Ninjask. Please help.

ShadowBlaze15

Liek Meh FLames?
Username: ShadowBlaze15
Fourth gen friend code:2751 0731 9270
Fifth gen friend code: still working on getting my 5th gen game prepared for wifi
PO Username: Blazeisback
Favorite Pokémon: Arcanine
A little about yourself: I've always been a fan of Pokemon and have been battling competitively for a while now until I took a break and just recently came back to playing.
Who recommended you to this clan? Noone, just seemed like a cool clan when I was looking through the clans section.
Division: Dark

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Welcome to the clan! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
My Nincada was level 20 and I had an empty spot, but I only got a Ninjask. Please help.
You need a normal Pokéball in your bag.

Username: ShadowBlaze15
Fourth gen friend code:2751 0731 9270
Fifth gen friend code: still working on getting my 5th gen game prepared for wifi
PO Username: Blazeisback
Favorite Pokémon: Arcanine
A little about yourself: I've always been a fan of Pokemon and have been battling competitively for a while now until I took a break and just recently came back to playing.
Who recommended you to this clan? Noone, just seemed like a cool clan when I was looking through the clans section.
Division: Dark
Welcome!

alomagicat

YAYYAY Welcome shadow

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
The test isn't for the war team only. It's for all members. However, you do need to do well in order to be on the war team. I want the questions to be about competitive battling, and possibly be open ended. This will prevent anyone from retaking the test and simply changing the wrong answer to the right answer. Of course, we can't only have open ended questions.

Darn, i don't like essay questions. If it's there is multiple answers that is ok. I'm looking forward to this >:3

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Thank you both, do I need to have a test battle with anyone?

I'd ask you to go on the chat, but it seems to be glitched at the moment...

I didn't say essay, I said open ended. You don't want to write an essay, and I most certainly don't want to read one.

Status
Not open for further replies.