• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian

Mr Bacon

So aparently everyone has been having problems here on the chat...

I am still waiting for people to battle me on PS to be on the war team. VM me and remember it will be singles OU best of 3. You will also need to tell me the best time for you to battle so that we can get this done ASAP. If we do maybe Vader will hurry up with the test so that we can win our first war.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Progress is slow, but it's there. I'm done with the ranks, so I'll have Pyra make those soon.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
What's wrong with the chat? It seems to work fine for me.

GuardSpec

Username: GuardSpec
Fourth gen friend code: N/A
Fifth gen friend code: 2151 3156 9298
PO Username: GuardSpec
Favorite Pokémon: Porygon 2
A little about yourself: I was really into competitive battling in 4th gen, but I've since taken a break and I have no idea what the heck is going on in the current metagame. Hopefully I can improve by joining this clan!
Who recommended you to this clan? Comboman77/ hades666
Division: Ice

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
What's wrong with the chat? It seems to work fine for me.
It screws up every so often; either not letting me on or making me a guest. It started work late last night.

Username: GuardSpec
Fourth gen friend code: N/A
Fifth gen friend code: 2151 3156 9298
PO Username: GuardSpec
Favorite Pokémon: Porygon 2
A little about yourself: I was really into competitive battling in 4th gen, but I've since taken a break and I have no idea what the heck is going on in the current metagame. Hopefully I can improve by joining this clan!
Who recommended you to this clan? Comboman77/ hades666
Division: Ice
Welcome!
The metagame has changed a lot since fourth gen (yet in many ways has stayed the same), I think for the better. I'm sure Smogon has an article on the changes.

The ranks have been completed, but will not be used until Pyra makes userbars for them and the test is complete. Speaking of the test, I only have two questions for it. If you can think of any, please send me a PM. Don't forget to include the answer.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Well, you can always PM me ideas for test questions... Might make things run a little faster.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Which questions?
And Vader, when will you update the chart?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
When I have time. I have more time than I thought, so I might update it today. I want to do something else with the battles, so I might not.

alomagicat

okie dokie artychokie tell me when i have to take it im not very active anymore im a bit busy lately XD

Status
Not open for further replies.