• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous36m

Not too much. Stealth Rock, along with a lot of other amazing moves, are easier to obtain. And for some Pokémon, now possible. For instance, it is now easier to obtain a flawless Aerodactyl with Unnerve and Stealth Rock, and Jellicent now has access to Giga Drain. Beautiful.

As for Kyurem's new formes, White Kyurem has been banished into Uber, but Black Kyurem, due to its lackluster movepool, is OU; despite its amazing 170 base Attack.

There's also the new Therian formes. Thundurus' Therian forme is on many teams due its amazing stats and movepool (Volt Absorb is a nice ability, as well), but isn't broken like its normal form. Landorus is good in doubles, but there are better Intimidate users. Tornadus is usable, but its normal form is better.

There's more, but that's really all you need to know. A few more DW Pokémon are available only on BW2, but most of them suck.

Actually tornadus-t is better it has a 121 base speed a bit more bulky and has regenerator

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Regenerator is a very nice ability, especially for a Flying type, but I prefer Prankster. Of course, without Thunder Wave, it doesn't help it that much.

alomagicat

What dose Regenerate do and why the heck would they give Mr. Octopus (Jellicent) Giga Drain.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Regernator heals 25% of HP when it switches out, which is also how much a Flying type will lose when it switches in.

Giga Drain offers the same coverage as Energy Ball, which is a very useful move for Jellicent. However, Giga Drain will also heal the bulky jelly fish. The better question is why wouldn't you want Jellicent to have Giga Drain?

I suppose in singles Will-O-Wisp might be a better option, but on certain doubles teams, Giga Drain is far more valuable. Energy Ball saved me in Regionals more than once, and Giga Drain would have helped a lot more if it was available at the time.

EDIT: Activity has gone up a bit in the last few days, so I'll keep the clan open. For now, at least.

Last edited:

Mr Bacon

Regernator heals 25% of HP when it switches out, which is also how much a Flying type will lose when it switches in.

Giga Drain offers the same coverage as Energy Ball, which is a very useful move for Jellicent. However, Giga Drain will also heal the bulky jelly fish. The better question is why wouldn't you want Jellicent to have Giga Drain?

I suppose in singles Will-O-Wisp might be a better option, but on certain doubles teams, Giga Drain is far more valuable. Energy Ball saved me in Regionals more than once, and Giga Drain would have helped a lot more if it was available at the time.

EDIT: Activity has gone up a bit in the last few days, so I'll keep the clan open. For now, at least.

I need to beat Bears before you can close it! :p

JCKane

Meow!!
So the Clan didn't die!! YAY!! Well so far it hasn't. But i got some bad news. my Ride's vehicle is broken so we gotta rely on my brother and sister's vehicle but due their activities (work and what not) I probally won't be able to get on as much. We'll see.

However, I can get on before Youth starts but most likely that won't be very long and I won't be able to battle or anything.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
If activity decreases by that time, it will close, but that's not what I was talking about. If you want to know, you can ask Mr. Bacon. He may or may not tell you; it's his business and I will not tell you without his permission.

alomagicat

Well me personally id like it to have a iga Drain but if i was facing one id be like...... yeah no *RAGE QUIT* and the regenerator is that a Dream world ability?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Regenerator is Tornadus Therian's ability. Plenty of other Pokémon get it as a DW move.

If you rage quit simply because a Pokémon knows a move... I have no idea what to say about that. Try battling to win; you might just do it.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It's because of the lack of activity. If you're a guest, you'll need to be on when an admin is. I'll be on when I can, but that isn't as much as it use to be.

alomagicat

Is anyone else having issues witht the xat? I cant seem to get it to work.

I tried geting on yesterday ut it ouldt work... Not like anyone is ever on when the other is to chat....

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I still need to work on my Pokemon Dream World. I only have Tornadus Therian form.

Oh, and I found my White 2 again.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
Im putting a team together now, so if anyone is interested in battling. I do PS sometimes wifi, 6v6 singles OU. If you wanna try out a team in a different made like doubles, I dont mind doing that either.

Unfortunately, I cant seem to get PS to work, I dont think my antivirus trusts it and Im not gonna take any risks. I can still do wifi, but I would have to set up a time and date. =(

Last edited:

Mr Bacon

Im putting a team together now, so if anyone is interested in battling. I do PS sometimes wifi, 6v6 singles OU. If you wanna try out a team in a different made like doubles, I dont mind doing that either.

Unfortunately, I cant seem to get PS to work, I dont think my antivirus trusts it and Im not gonna take any risks. I can still do wifi, but I would have to set up a time and date. =(

Looks like no one is going to get the chance of beating you any time soon then.

Status
Not open for further replies.