• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Does anyone have a male Ferrothorn with Steal Rock and Leech Seed or a male Empoleon with Agility?
My Ferrothorn is female and my Empoleon doesn't have Agility. It's hard to pass on egg moves under those conditions.

Mr Bacon

alomagicat

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
AWESOME!!! Ive been waiting for that style of game to come out, rather than the 2D format. I will definitely have to buy this.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
If people don't BATTLE and post by Wednesday, I'm closing the clan. Keep that in mind.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Video looks cool! Of course, I have a 3DS so....
*smirks evilly*
I'll either pick the Grass type or Fire type.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
Bacon, when are we going to battle...? Ive got a team on the ds i would just need to copy it to ps. BTW im kinda interested in vgc even if its doubles. Anyone wanna help me get better at this.? (Im looking at you vader)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That's why you do this thing called scheduling. It's when you figure out a time when you'll both likely be on, and you do it via VM or PM.

The savior of the clan is here to save the day!
Username: Young Xehanort
Fourth gen friend code: Don't use it.
Fifth gen friend code: Both of them are in my sig
PO Username: Don't use it
Favorite Pokémon: Fennekin
A little about yourself: You all know me...right?
Who recommended you to this clan?: My homesickness.
Division: Dark

alomagicat

I havent and wont be on much thx to midterm (my highschool is a dumb head :c) so ill be more active in a weekish 5 days after martins luthers b-dayyy

MdeSilva

Mde's got a 3DS!
Wow, this place may be shutting down? Bummer.

MdeSilva

Mde's got a 3DS!
If activity doesn't pick up by Wednesday, it will be shutting down.

What's been going on? Did Cheeselord and Pyro leave? And why is those two battling so important?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I can't care who battles. Here's something Mr. Bacon said last year, when we attempted to have our last tournament:

Mr. Bacon said:
People should enter the tourney, if no one joins than maybe Vader will just decide not to have tourneys any more. They are meant for learning experiments, if you don't try you don't learn, get a prize for participation, or increase your battle record. What is the point of being in the clan if you don't at least try to help. And don't just say 'I am horrible at battling' if you never try to get better by testing yourself in tourneys. This is my motivational speech of the day, now go like my quilava facebook page.

The point in having a clan is to battle and get better. If you guys aren't going to do that, I'm not going to do the work to keep this clan open. If no one battles by the time I get online on Wednesday, I will ask a mod to close the clan.

I am making preparations to re-open the clan if I do close it, but I don't know if I want to do that. In fact, I probably shouldn't. I would love it if you guys proved me wrong on this.

JCKane

Meow!!
Yah guys prove him wrong. Though sadly I've got not as much room to talk since I can't get on as much. So anyone wanna battle on PO?

EDIT: Gotta leave. Sorry.

Last edited:

alomagicat

The savior of the clan is here to save the day!
Username: Young Xehanort
Fourth gen friend code: Don't use it.
Fifth gen friend code: Both of them are in my sig
PO Username: Don't use it
Favorite Pokémon: Fennekin
A little about yourself: You all know me...right?
Who recommended you to this clan?: My homesickness.
Division: Dark
COmboman im assumming it would be a good idea to just assume your in the clan...

Anywhoo anyone want ot battle if sopelase drop me a pm or Vm with the time and date that oyu want to battle im ready aytime almost

MdeSilva

Mde's got a 3DS!
Moment of truth…

Status
Not open for further replies.