• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
your team is based on your Gliscor if you haven't noticed the rest are just there other than your Fish i personally think doubles would be more your thing

I want to test it out more but I don't know what to add/replace. :/

Tonitrius

so i am currently training two pokemon for the vgc's and i need 4 more so i have 18 days till then who thinks i can do it?

no gamelion i thought it was pretty funny and dark i would battle ya but training is more important currently

DarkViera

Well, Tonitrius readed my post!!! i was visible!!!! thx to god.... u are the first who asnwered my trying-to-battle posts in days... T_T

Tonitrius

im sorry dark but my VGC Team is my priority once i have it done you can help me test it though in flat double battles if you would like

DarkViera

who says than it is a free battle???

rval74

Maximum Hour EV
Hey guys, I can't wait to get my dsi back so i can get back to training. Once I'm done, I'll be battling back and forth.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Yeah, I can DEFINITELY help with doubles Teams.
And who was the one that was gonna give me that Shiny SubSeed Whimsicott?

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I'm at school

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Any one for a flat 4v4 dubs battle?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
i DON'T HAVE A PROPER DOUBLES TEAM, BUT i'D LIKE TO BATTLE, CHEESE.

btw, do you have that lickitung?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
lol, I forgot about that but I can breed one when I get out of the battle subgay, also can you do dubs anyway? I need to test out my new team.

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
yeah, I'm down for a doubles like I said. I don't know much about it, so I was hoping you'd teach me a thing or two.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok cool, I'll show you my unbeaten (and never used yet) strategy! I'll just finish in the subway, I'm on number five.

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
hey, you better not forget about that lickitung again cause you were my plan b and I don't have another backup. also I have three Female DW eggexcute, you can pick a nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.