• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameLion

The LC King
sorry, guyz. I havta go ta sleep. see ya'll tamarraw

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Lord vader I'm on the chat, where are you?
I left a few minutes before you posted this. I said I had to go.

No, we haven't battled Vader
Would you like to?
Soon, yes.

Moltras: chioce scarf
flamethrower
solarbeam
hidden power fighting
air slash
EV 252 speed 252 spatk 6 spd, (it has an odd amount of health before the last 6 evs, so if i do this I can come in on stealth rocks twic, if need be).
Ability: flame body
Modest
Post this in an RMT. Let the professional team raters rate it. If you want to post a few Pokémon, that's fine, but not your whole team.

a lot of them do, but what about the rest of the team?

And I can hack you a female gliscor if you'd liek.
One thing though, have they released female ones anywhere? Japan or America, doesnt' matter.
If they have I'll do it, if they haven't no go.
Also, I want to opportunity to cloan the gligar you end up choosing.

That goes for anybody, want a pokemon, I can hack it for you, breeding only, these guys won't even be close to legit otherwise.
also, what female dw pokemon have been released?
Do not hack. Serebii's rules, not mine. Besides, Kyurem likes hacking even less than he likes people waking him up.

here's my team. I'm not gonna put ev stuff. just stats and crap.

Blaziken (B)
Calm
Blaze
HP:277
Atk:285
Def:175
Sp.Atk:246
Sp.Def:163
Spd:233
Move Set: Sky Uppercut; Blaze Kick; Brave Bird; Stone Edge
Same goes for you. Post it in an RMT.

@penguin king: you. Me. Tomorrow. We will battle, and I will show you the epicness of shell smash. (and an epic wall combo)
Shell Smash is the greatest move next to Quiver Dance. Assuming you can set it up, of course.

@gamelion: take out froslass and lapras. Neither are very good. Use gyarados and weavile instead. The eeveelutions aren't very good either.
Froslass and Lapras are good (I didn't look at his team, so I can't judge based on that). I've used them both and they work quite well. Weavile and Gyarados are very good, too.

DarkViera

someone want to battle??? i really really want a battle...

D3adly

Thinking.What use could this DW espeon be on my team.It really wouldn't work well as a wall despite its awesome ability.Maybe a bulkier slower alakazam?

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
hey everybody, back home. most of ya probably took off, but thats cool.

I'm available for Breeding jobs, Battles 5th gen, and since I'm bored, EV training (for the first request)

edit: please pm me for any job requests. Also do IV Breeding to an extent.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It's Nutter Butter Thursday! Everyone gets an extra 100 points for battling today. :)

rval74

Maximum Hour EV
No furrr, I'm grounded with no DS. D':

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
lol sucks for you

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Shockwave, I will BRAK YOU! Lol

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
howd you get it stolen ?