• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I'm doing quite well, Pyro! Wait, nevermind. I lied.

Aaaaaaaaargh! I just noticed! Of course, as soon as I get back on Vader's done putting the War Team together! :( :( :(

-sad face-

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I would fight hard! Right along with you!

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Oh well, it's too late now. I guess I can be a second sub to the War team if Vader will allow it.

My Event

Reshiram

Description

Modest nature.
5/10/2011
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a
fateful encounter at
Lv. 100.
Alert to sounds.

IV's 30/31/31/30/31/31
HP Grass
ID: 05101

Clearly this isnt a real event so dont complain its shiny damn

GTS Distro DNS: 76.19.173.101

Distribution Status: Online

How to: (Step guide)
1. Have connected to the in-game Global Trade Station before (just for the knowledge of how to use it).
2. Make sure you have a working connection, then visit your game's title menu (the one with the continue button).
3. Now click "Nintendo WFC Settings", and then the nice blue button on the left.
4. Then, click "Ready" on the connection you use to connect to the internet from your DS normally.
5. This brings up the "Edit Settings" page for that connection. Scroll down, and change "Auto-obtain DNS" to "No".
6. Your DNS are now editable just type in "76.19.173.101" in the primary DNS box and leave the secondary blank.
7. Do a connection test by pressing "Test Connection" at the top right. It should give you a "Connection Successful".
8. Save the settings (remember to press the button), and go into your game.
9. Enter into the GTS as normal and Grab the Pokemon.

Last edited:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Blugh, it's just Reshiram...

Reshiram and Zekrom just aren't that cool.

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Ooooooh! My bad!!!

So it's SHINY and lame...

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Whatcha sayin' stop about?

Blood Lion

Application

Username: Blood Lion
Fourth gen friend code:
Fifth gen friend code: 1162-9793-0808
PO Username: *Don't have yet until tomorrow*
Favorite Pokémon: Pikachu
A little about yourself: I love Pokemon I will do the Breeding starting tomorrow!
Who recommended you to this clan? MGOShockwave

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Lol.

Welcome! Any friend of Shockwave's is a friend of mine!

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
I have this great story for you guys:

So today PE was cancelled for a Diabetes awareness presentation. I'm listening attentively when the representative from the diabetes research organization says "type 1 diabetes happens when you have this guy: a sneaky pancreas." well she has a PowerPoint on behind her and she points to a picture of a "sneaky pancreas." And I'm still laughing at that picture. The representative, in all of her oblivious glory, put a picture of troll face on her PowerPoint and believed it was a "sneaky pancreas." Another thing I noticed was three cropped demotivationals throughout the PowerPoint. But seriously, calling troll face, "the sneaky pancreas?" That was a memory to last a life time.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll

Username: Blood Lion
Fourth gen friend code:
Fifth gen friend code: 1162-9793-0808
PO Username: *Don't have yet until tomorrow*
Favorite Pokémon: Pikachu
A little about yourself: I love Pokemon I will do the Breeding starting tomorrow!
Who recommended you to this clan? MGOShockwave

Welcome! Just like Tollen said, anyone that know MGO is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.