• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Thanxorus; suomyona. Credit goes to pyroecstacy. You'll see him around sometimes.
Is it okay if I call you Suo, or Myona?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Last edited:

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Good morning clan :).

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Good night, Cheeselord. xD

Zoe wasn't on today. :( I don't know if I'll get the Joltik in time...
I guess it's okay, since I have ten Pokémon I can use, most of which are Ice...

Today's Nutter Butter Thursday, so everyone gets an extra 100 points for battling! We haven't had many Nutter Butter Battles in the past, so let's change that, shall we?

mahud king

Dragon Master
wish i could battle from here- need more points

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Do you lose extra points for losing a battle?

Yay Nutter Butter Thursday! I gotta message Mullac.

Pyro:
Nyar is what Meowth says in the Japanese episodes. Like how Mijumaru (Oshawott) says "Miju!" when it speaks.

ATTENTION!:
Who ordered which Pokémon?

I know Vader wanted an Eevee. Do you want any egg moves with it?

Last edited:

rval74

Maximum Hour EV
I'M HERE. here's my activity post

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
He is probably the best battler hands down too bad he only has 4th gen i wanna buy him 5th

Lol thanks noaisaunicorn. I wish I could help the clan more but like Vader mentioned my activity has severely dropped due to the new job(12hr shifts + OT). I am working on white but I don't think I'll be as dominant as I was in 4 th gen. I'll post my FC when I'm ready but since my time is limited, it could be a while. :)

Ps: sorry for the double post.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Good night, Cheeselord. xD

Zoe wasn't on today. :( I don't know if I'll get the Joltik in time...
I guess it's okay, since I have ten Pokémon I can use, most of which are Ice...

Today's Nutter Butter Thursday, so everyone gets an extra 100 points for battling! We haven't had many Nutter Butter Battles in the past, so let's change that, shall we?

Who's zoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.