• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully245

MY POKEMANZ.
yes, i am. i got a rank up just before the reset, and pyro said i could keep it.

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
yes, i am. i got a rank up just before the reset, and pyro said i could keep it.

So do I. And I'm using the zorua rank bar like everyone else.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Meanwhile I am a TYRANITAR!

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder

GameLion

The LC King
hey wolf. u basically have to start at the lowest rank again (luckily that's where u were before. :p ). u can choose either the Ice Division (which I'm in.) or the Dark Division. I have a hunch that ur gonna choose the Dark Division, though.

btw, u won't need the other phone #. She said I can just wait for u here. that ok?

also, how far r u in Platinum?

JCKane

Meow!!
Say Guys... bad news. Due to reasons I won't be getting on for about a week or so. I appologies for my next opponent in the Flat battle tournament.

And sorry I won't be able to do it now, (if I have my next opponent yet) because I've only gotten on to let you guys know. Plus, I'm in a place I can't connect my DS to wifi.

Oh, by the way. I'm going to go ahead and post this till the next time I get on but I'm working on completing my pokedex. First my unovaDex then the others but I'm missing on the Turtle Pokemon that you get with the fosil. (Besides the 3 pokemon that haven't come out using the wifi distribution.) Plus some one let me know when they do. I'm in USA so that's the one I'm waiting for.

Just PM me if you have that pokemon... I need both of it's stages.

heromash34

Dragon Trainer
Ive also been wondering what does vm mean?

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
Hey guys, can any breeders get me a Modest Gastly and an Adamant Golett? I also need EV training and leveling.

I can get them to you, if you want. VM me so I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.