• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
been thinking about joining but before i do how many active wifi members are there?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
REMEMBER!? also Wonder Guard CAN be Traced. Ohh, what if Porygon 2 got its hands on it?
Is that the only way for another Pokémon to obtain it? Mr. Bacon and I were talking about a strategy with this, but to no avail. Trace cannot copy the ability of an ally, so that doesn't work either.

:( i miss everyone :( ill be back i promise !!! Really busy with school and Sports
School is more important, but sports are not. Pokémon is a real sport! I'm kidding (not really). Do what you need to before dealing with the clan.

been thinking about joining but before i do how many active wifi members are there?
Technically, you're not allowed to post here unless you're a member or are joining, but I'll let it side. To answer your question, very few. This is mostly due to school, however. Come this time next month, the clan should be a bit more active. Still, I'm sure those few who are still active would love to battle with you, myself included.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^Stunfisk should have it too.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Is that the only way for another Pokémon to obtain it? Mr. Bacon and I were talking about a strategy with this, but to no avail. Trace cannot copy the ability of an ally, so that doesn't work either.

I knew this already, I was referring to the unlikely event that Porygon2 is sent out on a Shedinja

And did y'all vote on Ditto for DW? You have to!! Even if you dont have the game, Vote for him! Tell you friends, use your phones, use other computers, tell your friends to use their phones! Tell yor family, strangers, animals, rocks, fungus, plants, protists, monerans, aliens! Whatever you can to help out the cause!! Arceus cant win again, nothings special about him! How do you guys think Imposter Ditto would affect the metagame? Cus i really want DW Ditto!

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^I already voted for him. Ditto ftw.

I voted for blazekin. but i'll vote for ditto next time i get a chance. Honestly, there is no point in getting arceus, it has no dw ability.
EDIT: A LOT of people voted for magikarp lol. and imposter ditto is really good

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I voted for Lugia. I figured that it, along with most, if not all, other legendaries, would only be released in events such as this. While Ditto will most likely be released under normal means. However, Ditto is the only useful Pokémon in the three, never mind the top ten, so I would suggest to vote for it. We might as well get something useful, even if it is likely to be released again at some point.

Out of all the Pokémon I hate to see on the top ten list, Magikarp is number one. While it does have a DW ability (and a good one at that), it is currently obtainable, unlike everything else in the top ten.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Magikarp is on the list because a crudload of people voted on him as a joke, like Mudkip (so i herd u leik mudkip joke) and Pikachu (Mostly child-voted Fan-fave.)

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^Welcome to the clan Azurecharizard! About the befriend a poke poll, i can't believe how high pikachu is. Looks like Arceus is gonna win though :(

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I'm sorry I haven't been active on the tourny, school and stuff. I'm positive I will battle on Tuesday.

Ok, wtf is this iaza.com banner? -_-'

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Hello AzureCharizard, I give you a warm welcome to our Black Ice Clan

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username:AzureCharizard
Fourth gen friend code:
Fifth gen friend code:3181-5884-6664
PO Username:none
Favorite Pokémon:charizard(duh)
A little about yourself:sculpter
Who recommended you to this clan?no one
Division:dark
Welcome!

I'm sorry I haven't been active on the tourny, school and stuff. I'm positive I will battle on Tuesday.
Just remember, the longer you take to battle Mr. Bacon, the longer everyone has to wait for the surprise. Of course, I still need to set that up, which is going to take quite a bit of time...

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Guys? Did you all know pickup did this in B/W:

'When an opponent or ally uses a held berry or a held one-time use item, Pokémon with Pickup gain the used berry or item if they are not already holding an item. A Pokémon with Pickup can also gain an item thrown at it using Fling. In double and triple battles if more than one Pokémon have Pickup, then only the faster Pokémon will pick up used items.'

How do you guys think this would be used competitively?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I saw Mr. Bacon unintentionally use it competitive. Shame he couldn't use it effectively.

I can't think of an effective way to use it. It might work well in doubles, though. Team up an Ambipom (with Fake Out, some kind of Gem, and a move for said gem) with something else (with Fake Out and a Focus Sash), like Weavile or Mienshao. Fake Out both opponents, then attack with the gem move. After the other Pokémon uses its Focus Sash, Ambipom gets it! Now, the odds of that succeeding are slim, so Protect with no item might be a better idea. This will allow you to have two Focus Sash leads when Item Clause is in effect. Knowing Mr. Bacon, he'll try to use this strategy.

I saw Mr. Bacon unintentionally use it competitive. Shame he couldn't use it effectively.

I can't think of an effective way to use it. It might work well in doubles, though. Team up an Ambipom (with Fake Out, some kind of Gem, and a move for said gem) with something else (with Fake Out and a Focus Sash), like Weavile or Mienshao. Fake Out both opponents, then attack with the gem move. After the other Pokémon uses its Focus Sash, Ambipom gets it! Now, the odds of that succeeding are slim, so Protect with no item might be a better idea. This will allow you to have two Focus Sash leads when Item Clause is in effect. Knowing Mr. Bacon, he'll try to use this strategy.

Thats my type of strategy B)

Foyboy

Username: Foyboy
Fourth gen friend code: N/A
Fifth gen friend code: 2537 3042 0905
PO Username: N/A
Favorite Pokémon: Sceptile
A little about yourself: I am a pretty active Pokemon player. I am very athletic and passionate person. Once I get into something I stick with it to the end. I am a fairly good Pokemon battler and could use more practice, but I guarantee I could be a great asset to your clan.
Who recommended you to this clan? LordVader2719
Division: Dark ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.