• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
OMG!! DITTO IS 3RD!! Somehow, Mudkip is 2nd Place!!! I cant believe this!! No one can let this happen!! Mudkip CANT win!! Vote for Ditto!!!

DasBoot

Username: Wildfyre (or just Wild)
Fourth gen friend code: N/A
Fifth gen friend code: N/A
PO Username: N/A
Favorite Pokémon: Umbreon
A little about yourself: Hey IM Wild uhh im 12 years old, play competitive basketball and like call of duty as well as pokemon.
Who recommended you to this clan? No one
Division: Dark?

Hey welcome to the clan, Wildfyre. I have added you to the list of members.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Thanks buddy :) so whats new since ive been gone?

DasBoot

Thanks buddy :) so whats new since ive been gone?

Ah, that's right, I remember, you were in the clan at some point. Welcome back.

Plenty of things have been going on, we have had wars, and plenty a tournaments like a lot of other clans. Although, we were having issues with inactivity at some point. But that's pretty much gone now.

piplup1036

Username: piplup1036
Fourth gen friend code: Unknown
Fifth gen friend code: in Sig
PO Username: Dont have one, making one sunday
Favorite Pokémon: Zoroark
A little about yourself: Casual pokemon fan
Who recommended you to this clan? myself/re-joining
Division: Dark

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It's okay. He was near the center and I should have removed him in the last member sweep. But, it seems my laziness paid off. About time.

Cherrim 8-)

Cherrim Trainer
Yeah I'm back due to long inactivity. If this makes sense, I'm guilty for not being active for like several months.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Username:Hades666
Fourth gen friend code:4125 4329 9432
Fifth gen friend code:
PO Username:Hades666
Favorite Pokémon:Rhyperior
A little about yourself:I love pokemon and i like girls so i checked them out at skool
Who recommended you to this clan?no one i just saw it and i wanted to join

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yeah I'm back due to long inactivity. If this makes sense, I'm guilty for not being active for like several months.
You're probably no longer on the chart. Check the chart (the link's in my sig) and let Abagoora know if you're not on it. If you are, be lazy and do nothing, allowing us to be lazy.
Haha, that's fine. I think we are all guilty of being inactive for several weeks or months.
School and work. Mostly school. I wish I could say I'm inactive because of one of those reasons...

Username:Hades666
Fourth gen friend code:4125 4329 9432
Fifth gen friend code:
PO Username:Hades666
Favorite Pokémon:Rhyperior
A little about yourself:I love pokemon and i like girls so i checked them out at skool
Who recommended you to this clan?no one i just saw it and i wanted to join
Welcome! I'll let Abagoora add you to the chart. I'm going to bed.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
srry dudes me and combo are drowning in homework.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.