• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say this but I will be inactive for 2 months, not one. Sorry! Although I might pop in every once in a while.

Your friend (I hope)
Combo(man77)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Thanks for letting us know! Just be sure to battle Bacon before he leaves. That's what I want everyone to do!

I also want everyone to vote for a prize! We have four voters and one entry, and only a week until the poll ends and I reveal the details of the tournament. That sucks. We need eight entries to have a decent tournament. I can make it work with four, but that's boring and only allows for a single prize, not three.

Oh, I'll also be on the chat for the next few minutes.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
I'll sign up this weekend, I've been very busy so I haven't got much done lately. I can't access the site from my phone.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
haha we need to battle bacon hehe

Foyboy

hey everyone what's up? I'll be ready to battle in a few days I think. :D Work is killing me.

Hey Vader have you had any time with my pokemon?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Ok, so, who's willing to help me? Cause I wanna restart my Black game, and I need to trade some of my Pokemon.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hey Vader have you had any time with my pokemon?
I sent you a PM about that some time ago. Or was that someone else? Pretty sure it was you.

EDIT: The prize poll will close on Friday! If you haven't voted, do so!

Last edited:

DasBoot

FARTS.

*bump*

On-topic: I haven't battled for awhile. I'll accept any battle on PO.

Also, I don't have any plans to build a team on my game. I love competitive battling, I just don't have the patience to EV train and such. I don't find it enjoyable. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Last edited:

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Yeah, sorry I havent posted for a long time... I gained DD set Scrafty online, but I'd Perfer Bulk Up set with Shed Skin...

Still looking for Gliscor of the Dream world kind, so if you have a max IV one, please trade me!!!

Also, If you got perfect Bulk Up Scrafty set with Shed Skin and Drain Punch, trade me that too, please... honestly dont have much to offer, though I may be willing to trade my Scrafty.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Still looking for Gliscor of the Dream world kind, so if you have a max IV one, please trade me!!!
Make a request on the RNG thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible. I think tomorrow is the earliest I can work on RNGing.

Also, If you got perfect Bulk Up Scrafty set with Shed Skin and Drain Punch, trade me that too, please... honestly dont have much to offer, though I may be willing to trade my Scrafty.
I have a flawless Scrafty with Drain Punch. If Bulk Up isn't an egg move, I can get this more easily than all of my other requests.

So, no help for Star? :(
Ask someone who is online.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
I have a flawless Scrafty with Drain Punch. If Bulk Up isn't an egg move, I can get this more easily than all of my other requests.

Yay!!Dose it have Shed Skin, too? And Bulk Up is a TM move, no need for that.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No, it has Moxie. RNGing a flawless Pokémon with another flawless Pokémon is really easy. It should only take me a half hour to get. Unfortunately, Shed Skin is Ability 0, which could take a little longer to get, but not by much. Just be sure to post it on the RNG thread on the clan forum or I won't get it for you.

Speaking of the RNG thread, there are still a few errors on it. If you have requested something and do not have it yet, make sure all needed info is listed. This includes, nature, ability, egg moves, needed IVs, and anything else you feel should be mentioned (I think that's all, though).

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
OK, todays the day for me to sign up!

Edit: Signed up and posted specifics there. I thought it was going to look cool, but even with BIC backgroud, its kinda bland. When you get it done, or if somethings wrong, be as so kind as to tell me :)

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

JCKane

Meow!!
Curious am I still a member of this clan? Internet problems and no laptop as been keeping me from being active. I say no laptop cuz that means i can't PO and I don't have a place i can battle wifi.

Please pm or vm me to contact me if you don't see this till later... cuz to many post appear in between the times i'm on.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I believe you said you had internet problems. So long as you give a reason for being inactive, I see no reason I should remove you. Besides, I'm too lazy to remove anyone. :p

L2thaZ

Pokemaster
wow its beeeeeeen long since ive posted...been busy with matrics lol...i just started pokemon white can anyone trade me some nice pokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.