• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBoot

I believe you said you had internet problems. So long as you give a reason for being inactive, I see no reason I should remove you. Besides, I'm too lazy to remove anyone. :p

What if I gave you food? That seems to get something out of you.

More on topic: Well dang, I have nothing to say.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Clan is slow lately. Anyone want a PO battle?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
The last day to vote on the prizes for the next tournament ended yesterday. The prizes will be a Jolly Victini from the event, a Heatran, and a Kyurem. I don't know what everyone would want for Heatran and Kyurem, so let me know. The Victini may be Adamant, but I'm going to go for Jolly.
I need to RNG Zekrom on my White (I still haven't beaten it, despite getting it in March) before I can get Kyurem, I need to get my own Victini before I get this one (so I know how to RNG Wonder Card Pokémon), and I still need to learn how to RNG on fourth gen. A Special Victini and Landorus would have been much easier for me to get, and would have started the tournament much sooner. But guess what, only four people bothered to vote.
I'll post the tournament details when I am able to obtain the prizes.

Mr Bacon

The last day to vote on the prizes for the next tournament ended yesterday. The prizes will be a Jolly Victini from the event, a Heatran, and a Kyurem. I don't know what everyone would want for Heatran and Kyurem, so let me know. The Victini may be Adamant, but I'm going to go for Jolly.
I need to RNG Zekrom on my White (I still haven't beaten it, despite getting it in March) before I can get Kyurem, I need to get my own Victini before I get this one (so I know how to RNG Wonder Card Pokémon), and I still need to learn how to RNG on fourth gen. A Special Victini and Landorus would have been much easier for me to get, and would have started the tournament much sooner. But guess what, only four people bothered to vote.
I'll post the tournament details when I am able to obtain the prizes.

I vote for either modest or Bold for the heatran. I would highly prefer bold though.

Foyboy

Yeah I wish that I could participate in the tournament, but I know that as of right now I would be decimated....

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You are the only person who has signed up.
Well, Bacon has as well, but I doubt he'll be able to participate.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Cloud Nine and Air Lock both work the same way. So long as a Pokémon with either of those abilities is in battle, weather takes no part in the battle: Pokémon will not take damage from Sandstorm and Hail; Pokémon with Sand Rush, Chlorophyll, and Swift Swim will not get a Speed boost; Dry Skin, Ice Body, and Rain Dish will not heal; Sun and Rain will not boost or lower the power of any attacks; and any other weather related things I failed to mention.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
But, once the pokemon leaves, the weather will start again.

Mr Bacon

People should enter the tourney, if no one joins than maybe Vader will just decide not to have tourneys any more. They are meant for learning experiments, if you don't try you don't learn, get a prize for participation, or increase your battle record. What is the point of being in the clan if you don't at least try to help. And don't just say "I am horrible at battling" if you never try to get better by testing yourself in tourneys. This is my motivational speech of the day, now go like my quilava facebook page.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Whatever. I guess i'll join to get some free pokes, even though i'll obviously lose. Who knows? Maybe I can spice up my lv 100 in game pokes to be useful!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
People should enter the tourney, if no one joins than maybe Vader will just decide not to have tourneys any more. They are meant for learning experiments, if you don't try you don't learn, get a prize for participation, or increase your battle record. What is the point of being in the clan if you don't at least try to help. And don't just say "I am horrible at battling" if you never try to get better by testing yourself in tourneys. This is my motivational speech of the day, now go like my quilava facebook page.

There's also another tournament everyone can enter! The Clan Tournament! Anyone interested in representing Black Ice in this tournament should send me a PM within the next few days. If no one does, that's fine. Only sixteen clans are allowed to enter.

Mr Bacon

There's also another tournament everyone can enter! The Clan Tournament! Anyone interested in representing Black Ice in this tournament should send me a PM within the next few days. If no one does, that's fine. Only sixteen clans are allowed to enter.

I would love to enter, but if we do not get enough people than that is fine if we are not eligible to enter.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Two people have already entered. I can join if need be, so that makes four. If we get one more person I'll apply for the tournament.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
And now we have five people. If anyone else would like to join, let me know. Preferably through VM or PM.

EDIT: Apparently, this tournament is PO only, which I don't have.

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
And now we have five people. If anyone else would like to join, let me know. Preferably through VM or PM.

EDIT: Apparently, this tournament is PO only, which I don't have.

PO? Really? (Secretly celebrates by going to eat Chinese food) Yum. I love PO. You can sign up with four people, five is not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.