• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Only two spots left for the clan tournament! :O BTW, who is the leader of the dark division now that cheese isn't really here anymore.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Then I doubt we're entering. But, if we get a team roster before sign ups are closes, we'll enter.

EDIT: I finally got the RNG Reporter set up on my brother's computer, so I will be able to RNG now. I'm going to get the last stationary I need, then I'm going to RNG a shiny DW Pokémon with a Hidden Power. Sounds fun, doesn't it? I will then work on things for everyone else.

Last edited:

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
This is so lame that we can't even get five people to battle with in the tournament. Just frustrated because of all the members we have. Just seems like no one ever wants to battle.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
This is so lame that we can't even get five people to battle with in the tournament. Just frustrated because of all the members we have. Just seems like no one ever wants to battle.

Yea, it's pretty depressing. Too bad, I was really looking forward to this tournament. :( I'm always looking for PO battles during the middle of the day though.

DasBoot

I would enter, but I don't have a full team of level 100 Pokémon yet. If it a flat level 50 tournament, I would happily enter.

On a side note: If anyone ever wants to battle 3v3 Flat, or PO, I am accepting any of them. I kind of feel bad that I haven't battled for awhile.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I would enter, but I don't have a full team of level 100 Pokémon yet. If it a flat level 50 tournament, I would happily enter.

On a side note: If anyone ever wants to battle 3v3 Flat, or PO, I am accepting any of them. I kind of feel bad that I haven't battled for awhile.

Actually, the tournament was for Pokemon Online, so you could have battled.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
It looks like we would have enough people but if it is too late it is too late.
People I thought were in:
Mr Bacon
Pichu
Rotom
Bears?
Abagoora?

The first round starts on the 4th.

I believe that all the signups our filled, so it's a bit late :(

Mr Bacon

I believe that all the signups our filled, so it's a bit late :(

9 teams are signed up so I am sure that we can still enter, but as just a member that is not my job.

I want to beat eevee elite... :(

NVM it was closed in the sign up thread yesterday. Sad that this clan has so many members yet none who can actually help the clan...

Last edited:

Foyboy

Hey guys I want to be an integral party of this team. Not just dead weight. What do I need to do for you guys to help out?

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
hey guys, whats going?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I just RNGed the event Victini, and it's actually very easy. I will RNG the Victini for the tournament sometime in the next week.

If you would like the event Mewtwo (to be released on the twelfth) instead of a Heatran, let me know. I would prefer to give Heatran, but that's going to take longer to obtain.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I just RNGed the event Victini, and it's actually very easy. I will RNG the Victini for the tournament sometime in the next week.

If you would like the event Mewtwo (to be released on the twelfth) instead of a Heatran, let me know. I would prefer to give Heatran, but that's going to take longer to obtain.

I'd rather have the mewtwo. Mewtwo is awesome.

Mr Bacon

Well, this is kind of embarrassing. I guess that looking at the thread before discussion the tournament would have helped.

Either way, good luck to everyone in the tournament!

I don't have a ds to battle with right now so the only wifi I can do is PO which I do not prefer, due to it taking far less skill than the DS games.

*Did not mean to quote that time*

Kind of sad how 3 people posted within 10 mins and yet none are on the chat.

Last edited:

DasBoot

I sent a PM to the leader of Team Enchanted Garden for a War Battle, so lets hope that they accept.

Also, if anyone still wants to join the war team, feel free to post about it, most of our team is made up out of inactive members.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I sent a PM to the leader of Team Enchanted Garden for a War Battle, so lets hope that they accept.

Also, if anyone still wants to join the war team, feel free to post about it, most of our team is made up out of inactive members.

Good, i'm itching for a war.

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
I've been battling a lot on PO. So I'm deffinetly wanna war with someone. I'm on my iPhone right now so I can't access the chat. I do go on more at night tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.