• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Can I join the WT?
who can EV train my Pokemanz?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I don't have a ds to battle with right now so the only wifi I can do is PO which I do not prefer, due to it taking far less skill than the DS games.
Battles on PO requires the same amount of skill as the DS games. Same goes for creating a team. However, it takes much less time to get the team ready than it does on the DS.

I sent a PM to the leader of Team Enchanted Garden for a War Battle, so lets hope that they accept.
I like that clan. It should be a good war.

Expect something awesome soon. I'd do it now, but I'm at the library. :/

Foyboy

I'll join the war team. Is it on the DS or PO? If PO I'm going to have to figure that out first.... Haha

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I likes awesomeness you should do a giveaway for people who actually battle.

I might. It's hard to RNG most Pokémon, though. The easiest I can do is Timid Deino with Dark Pulse (even shiny wouldn't be too hard!). I'm sure few people would have a problem with that.

EDIT: Look at the first page.

Last edited:

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
*Shuckster resurrects from his Forum death!*

Hi, havent even played Pokamon for ever! And my team is starting to finish, so i'll soon start competitive battling...maybe.

Also, according to Smogon, Gastrodon is considered very viable and bulky with its buffed up ability: Storm Drain. Since he seemed so good, I was thinking, should I have Gastrodon on my team? He seems to counter the common weather teams pretty well (Sun & Sandstorm, due to typing, and Rain due to ability.) So how would he fare on a team? Should I replace Jellicent, for Gastrodon, who also holds Scald?

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
*Shuckster resurrects from his Forum death!*

Hi, havent even played Pokamon for ever! And my team is starting to finish, so i'll soon start competitive battling...maybe.

Also, according to Smogon, Gastrodon is considered very viable and bulky with its buffed up ability: Storm Drain. Since he seemed so good, I was thinking, should I have Gastrodon on my team? He seems to counter the common weather teams pretty well (Sun & Sandstorm, due to typing, and Rain due to ability.) So how would he fare on a team? Should I replace Jellicent, for Gastrodon, who also holds Scald?

I love using gastrodon, in my opinion, he is the ultimate bulky water. He is great to use, just make sure you have a conkullDURR or a steel type to suck up toxic, which ruins it. Jellicent and Gastrodon are kind of different, but I like Gastrodon better, because he isn't killed by electric attacks.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
It really depends on which will help you more. Both are great, though I've only used Jellicent. Gastrodon has a much better defensive typing, and Jellicent is immune to Rapid Spin.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
OK, (If I can get my hands on a perfect one) would Espeon make a good Anti-status/trap Pokemon instead of a Spinblocker? I KNOW its a good edition on any team, but still, will there be a need for a spinblocker, if I go with Gastro+Esper?

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
*addition

Who can spare a:
~Nasty Plot
~ Energy Ball
~ Hidden Power Rock
~ Focus Blast
~ Modest/Timid Pansage for me? :3

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hidden Power is hard, but I can get it. Just post on the thread.

Eeveelover824 sent me a PM saying Team Enchanted Gardens is up for a war. Abagoora, I'll let you take care of all that.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Hidden Power is hard, but I can get it. Just post on the thread.

Eeveelover824 sent me a PM saying Team Enchanted Gardens is up for a war. Abagoora, I'll let you take care of all that.

Yes! War time! :) Time for epic Durant sweep.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
can anyone help mii make a better pokemon team

Lol, mii. What is your current team, we can go off of that and improve it.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Your team doesn't seem to bad at first glance. I suggest replacing your rhyperior with something else. I recommend terrakion, because he is epic. Choice scarf or choice band preferably. I just realized how annoying it is staring at your sig...it distracts me. Anyways, it isn't the team that matters, it's the trainer that uses them. No offense to your battling skillz, but I could probably beat you with my team of Deoxys-D, Zoroark, Durant, Rotom-C, darmanitan, and Gastrodon-East, which are all under 2% usage. EDIT, I just realized what I said was really awesome, so i'm going to sig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.