• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
They look more like alternate forms of reshiram and zekrom too me. They don't resemble kyurem much at all. Either way, let's just wait for the info to get slowly leaked and all will be revealed lol.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Damn, I can't make up my mind here. I think I'm gunna leave you guys. (for the third time?) I want to meet some new people, you feel me?

Catch ya on the flip side.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Damn, I can't make up my mind here. I think I'm gunna leave you guys. (for the third time?) I want to meet some new people, you feel me?

Catch ya on the flip side.

Why does this not surprise me?

Anyway, if no one joins the tournament within the next hour and twenty minutes (as of typing this), the prizes will be psuedo-legendaries (possibly shiny). If no one joins within the next five days, they will not be shiny. If no one joins within the next fifteen days, they will be fairly common. Since we have seven entries, I won't cancel the tournament.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
How do I join? Is it the "PO tournament" thread in the forums?

Edit: oh it's the black ice tourney 3! And it seems you already added me, thanks!

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
How do I join? Is it the "PO tournament" thread in the forums?

Edit: oh it's the black ice tourney 3! And it seems you already added me, thanks!

Yes, I did. And that's the only reason I'm not cancelling the tournament. However, I am not going to RNG any legendaries. I'll decide what I'm going to get on the fifteenth, I think. I'm expecting I'll just get some common Pokémon...

Also, just to let everyone know, I have more hours in my job, so I'll be on a bit less.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Ooh. :/
Also, who knows how to RNG? I wanna learn, but online guides are complicated. ://

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I am currently learning though (or attempting to).

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That kind of stuff should not be posted here. If you spam one more time, I'm kicking you out of the clan.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Random number generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.