• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bacon

If anyone wants to battle I can on Black or PO. I am issuing a challenge to anyone who wants to test or just wants a battle before I leave on the 28th of this month. I do plan to battle Bears at least one more time on PO, I want to be the one who hands him his first loss. And if he does beat me he had better not lose until I am back in the clan...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I really don't like the new forum. Might be because I have to use the default skin (the lesser of three evils) instead of the awesome Ice skin, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, on to more important topics! I now have something that is simply awesome!
I now have PO again!

Go to the chat if you care to battle.

DasBoot

To be honest, it's not much different. I don't mind waiting for the Dragon skin. I've been here since 2004, and it needed a good upgrade.

Confused? I forgot my old accounts name. :p

Moonslice

You read this?
Hey guys it's Moony!

Things have been going on in my life that have been taking me away from the clan, so I haven't been here in a while...but I decided to post this so that I could say that I will be coming back! Eventually. School still hasn't ended. I'm trying a nuzlocke game on my HeartGold, so please wish me luck! I think someone will know what a nuzlocke is, so I don't have to explain it. My 1 or 2-14 has not changed, but I will be back to PO as soon as I can. I might be on the XAT once or twice before summer, just saying. Non reliquo! (I don't relinquish/ I don't give up) See you all later!

Moonslice

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Mr. Bacon's actually doing a Nuzlocke right now on Crystal. Two of the parts (about ten minutes each) are currently on my Youtube channel. I may upload the third part today, it really depends if I have time or not. There's also a Red playthrough on my channel, which is currently up to date on what I have done. Don't forget to watch Darth Kreik while you're on my channel!

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Why BIC be dead? We must be more active.
So who wants a PO battle?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
School and work, mostly. I now get thirty hours a week, and I'm going to look for an apartment soon. I don't know how moving will affect my activity.

If I had the time, I would love to battle. Maybe when I get back in a few hours.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Has BIC been the longest running Clan on Serebii? We haz 800+ pages.....

EDIT: Don't call me a stalker, but for the original BIC members Thoril wasn't on too long ago...

30th January 2012 10:35 AM
That's what his profile says anyways....

Last edited:

DasBoot

I haven't been able to be too active lately because my Grandma has cancer, and this could easily be her last week. I also have schoolwork believe it or not. :p

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No. There are a few that have lasted longer. We're either number two or three. Shame our reputation isn't that good.

I haven't been able to be too active lately because my Grandma has cancer, and this could easily be her last week. I also have schoolwork believe it or not. :p
My grandma died of cancer about two years ago. Fortunately, I had already graduated high school when she died. Though I was still in school when she was diagnosed. Take as much time off as you need. You have more important things to worry about.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
No. There are a few that have lasted longer. We're either number two or three. Shame our reputation isn't that good.

My grandma died of cancer about two years ago. Fortunately, I had already graduated high school when she died. Though I was still in school when she was diagnosed. Take as much time off as you need. You have more important things to worry about.

I agree completely. A grandma who has cancer is more important then (no offence to the clan) a silly ol' online clan.

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Did I hear somebody say that there was a Thoril spotting? Have the aliens decided to free him? If he is back, I would like to hear what he has to say...

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare

EDIT: Don't call me a stalker, but for the original BIC members Thoril wasn't on too long ago...

30th January 2012 10:35 AM
That's what his profile says anyways....

Stalker :eek: .

@Abagoora, that's very sad, take off as much time as you want. Wait...you have schoolwork? Amazing...

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Did I hear somebody say that there was a Thoril spotting? Have the aliens decided to free him? If he is back, I would like to hear what he has to say...

There was a Thoril spotting not too long ago...
January 30th 2012 at 10:35 AM
I could link you....

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
^ yo! Welcome back.

Also when is the tourney starting? Sometime soon right?

Status
Not open for further replies.