• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Oh its Pyra! How have you been?
*awkward silence*

Well... um.... welcome back.

Pyra!
I thought that you uh died, or you betrayed us.
Speaking of betrayl....
Stone Edge has joined Team America, and when TA were looking for a war, Stone Edge suggested us, and that he wants to "see us burn".
I still don't know if they decided their opponent.

alomagicat

Combo said i can volunteer for the war team o-o if i post on here so
I VOLUNTEER

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
We have had two wars. Our first, which was lost, was against... I can't remember. The second, which we lost, was against Team Enchanted Garden. We came very close to winning against TEG, but Mr. Bacon failed to set up. I saw the battle, and he had plenty of chances where he could have, and should have, used Cosmic Power. Had he done so, even once, he would have won. To this day, I still bug him about that.

We have had two wars. Our first, which was lost, was against... I can't remember. The second, which we lost, was against Team Enchanted Garden. We came very close to winning against TEG, but Mr. Bacon failed to set up. I saw the battle, and he had plenty of chances where he could have, and should have, used Cosmic Power. Had he done so, even once, he would have won. To this day, I still bug him about that.

Ohhh.
We should really take up a request, with our beta War Team.
You, Bacon, Magicat, Cheese, and Dan could be the main team, and I would be a sub.
Or both Dan and I could be subs, and Pichu would be with you guys.

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
Im going to apply to the war team once I get up to speed. Ive been gone too long to jump in. i need time to train. From what i remember i was a decent battler when i was in my prime.
in the mean time enjoy this...

licking_latios_by_pyroecstacy-d3ho754.gif
licking_latias_by_pyroecstacy-d3ho560.gif

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Am i still on the war team? I assume probably not. I remember the TEG war battle. I lost. But i did okay...sort of. I'd like to re-apply for the war team if i have been kicked off!

Status
Not open for further replies.