• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Why don't you wait until the test is complete?

Welcome, KEVOOO! I'll give you the test when it is complete.

KEVOOO

may i ask what the test is :)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yes, of course we do. But I don't want people who know next to nothing about competitive battling try to sign up for the war team. I also don't want people to join and do nothing, so it helps with that.

KEVOOO

ok let me know when your ready, my competitive team is in the works...should be done soon, but im battling with a pretty good team riight now

Bears319

Dont forget to wipe!
Hey can I join the war team? It's been a very long time since my last battle, but I still use the same team and remember how to use it.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Why are there two Weavile ranks? One is for pyroestacy and the other one is for Mr. Bacon. Hmmmm that's weird...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hey can I join the war team? It's been a very long time since my last battle, but I still use the same team and remember how to use it.
You're back! You don't even have to ask. If you can be at least somewhat active, you can be on the war team.

Its like, EVERYONE is back, but now I miss jamela18, Lord Of Grapes, JCKane, and piemonster.
We all do.

Oh lord.......
Your first war.......
Was against the Triumvirate.
That was a clan that I was preiviously in.
That was when I didn't know rules.
I was banned from that clan.
They were brutal.......

Status
Not open for further replies.