• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

alomagicat

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
If I made it any harder, I don't think we would get any members at all.
The test itself I do want to be hard. Relatively, anyway. How to take the test needs to be easy. If it isn't, I don't expect anyone to take it. No new members, anyway.

alomagicat

If I made it any harder, I don't think we would get any members at all.
The test itself I do want to be hard. Relatively, anyway. How to take the test needs to be easy. If it isn't, I don't expect anyone to take it. No new members, anyway.
Wait for the test we need to battle you an what if we lose :eek: waht happens are we outa the clan or what osdifhgdofhdohgsf im soo confused D:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
The test is simply a test. You can fail and still be in the clan. All new members need to complete it within a week or they're out of the clan.

Srivats123

I challenge you to a
How many times can we take the test, if we fail the first time.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
*claps*
Good job Srivats!
Its the first time you did something correctly.

I also had this question in mind.
Please answer it Vader.
I had that question in mind too.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I vote that I will decide. Which I will do when the war team is actually complete. Odds are you'll be the war captain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.