• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Username:SUPERSAIYANALEX
Friend Code:1375-8611-0238
Timezone:pACIFIC TIME GMT-8

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

Eight people have now signed up, so now we can begin!
Actually, no we can't.

In order for the tournament to start, you MUST PM your team to me.

Pokémon @ Held Item
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

You must do this with all six Pokémon.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

Chief and I have chosen the path of anarchy.

The pairings Chief previously posted have been deleted, and you will soon be repaired.
Before being repaired, you must first submit your team to me via PM.

Please use this form:

Pokémon @ Item
Ability
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Sandstream
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Protect

You team must consist of at least three Pokémon, but can have no more than six (obviously). Choose your 3-6 wisely, as you will be unable to change them later, and they may interfere with any strategy your partner may have.

You have until Tuesday, July 8 to register your team.

If you fail to register your team on time, you will lose one point for each day you are late, and one DD for each hour you are late.

Good luck, and may Kyurem be with you.​

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
3ob2.png

Chief and I have chosen the path of anarchy.

The pairings Chief previously posted have been deleted, and you will soon be repaired.
Before being repaired, you must first submit your team to me via PM.

Please use this form:

Pokémon @ Item
Ability
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Sandstream
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Protect

You team must consist of at least three Pokémon, but can have no more than six (obviously). Choose your 3-6 wisely, as you will be unable to change them later, and they may interfere with any strategy your partner may have.

You have until Tuesday, July 8 to register your team.

If you fail to register your team on time, you will lose one point for each day you are late, and one DD for each hour you are late.

Good luck, and may Kyurem be with you.​

That's too late for this changes, Dumbness and I already planned the pokemons that we gonna use for the Multibattle tournament and now
being in other teams is kinda disadvantage for both since we already know what to bring, so kinda force me to bring new stuff to the table
in order of still have the momentum in the team preview.

Edit: BTW, that means that you guys gonna demolish the species clause in order to upload the pokemons before select the teams?

Last edited:
That's too late for this changes, Dumbness and I already planned the pokemons that we gonna use for the Multibattle tournament and now
being in other teams is kinda disadvantage for both since we already know what to bring, so kinda force me to bring new stuff to the table
in order of still have the momentum in the team preview.

I agree with Joyc, alex and I actually did a lot of work together and now we kind of know each other's strategy. It would be a disadvantage and would also make our planning time together a waste of time.

I actually learned a lot from alex too...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
What exactly compelled you two to make this decision?

Chaos.
This was actually the original plan, but Chief forgot about it... Had he not posted it when I was working, I would have been able to talk to him sooner and have it fixed.

This will mess with any strategies you were planning, but who said you needed to use the same strategy?

I'm going to need an extension to send in my team. So far it's basically complete, but I won't have reliable internet connection for the next 4 days or so. Hopefully my team should be in by the 11th. Sorry for the inconvenience

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

I have received teams from the following people:

Rotomotorz
Overkill
L
Joyc

If your name is not on the above list, you have until Tuesday to register your team. Failure to do so will result in loss of points and DD.​

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yes. Iirc i think the game has an item clause in already. Probably wrong tho :u

I will be posting teams and 1st round matches tomorrow.

Only when playing with Flat rules. When playing with Normal rules, we can use whatever rules we want. Be it Item Clause, Sleep Clause, whatever.

Do NOT post teams or rounds tomorrow. I have received only 2/8 teams. This does not include your team, which does need to be registered.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
sorry guys, won't be participating, i got too much going on atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.