• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Username: Joshua O'Donnell
PS name: Joycdonnell
Timezone: -6 GMT

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
PS name: J. Marshall
Timezone: GMT -4

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Username : Sc0rpyon1
PS name : Sc0rpyon1
Timezone: GMT +3 (during summer)

Edit:
When the tournament will start?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

With eight players, I can finally reveal the Theme for this tournament!

The theme is...

Your favorite movie!

Now Afro asking about your favorite movie suddenly makes sense.

I will be giving you your themes privately (even though you already know them).
You will have until Thursday, August 28th to make your team.
Your team must be based on the characters in your theme, be it based on design or characteristics.

For example, if my theme was My Little Pony, I could have a Delphox named Trixie because they're both magicians.
I could not have a Wigglytuff named Pinkie Pie just because they're both pink.
Make sense? It better.

You may change your team throughout the tournament, however, each Pokémon must be approved by me. To save time, you may submit more than six Pokémon if you want.

When you submit your team, rather than giving me the moveset, you only need to give me the Pokémon, its name, and the reason you named it that.

ROUND ONE PAIRINGS

Poema VS Combo
Snowflake VS Joyc
Kitt VS Swagmonster
Rapidgator VS Dumbness

Upon completing your battles, both players must report the battle. On top of reporting the battle, one of you must PM me a link to the battle (unless I watched it live).
The first round should be finished by Sunday, September 7. Players unfinished by this time will start losing points and DD.​

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Is this Bo1 or Bo3
Best of one. Top cut will be best of three.

Unless specified, this will be how all tournaments are.

Please make sure your Pokémon are set to the correct gender. I know it isn't that important, but it is part of the theme.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
PM ME THE LINK TO THE BATTLE OR ELSE YOU MUST BATTLE AGAIN!

This applies to every battle for this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.