• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yesterday I sent you in the xat via PM the link of our battle, so
is not our fault that you were lazy to look it (and yes, you were
commenting there in that moment so is not excuse).

False. Prior to kicking you, I received no private messages on the chat. Immediately after kicking you, I said, "I'm going to work now". That most certainly does not mean I have the time to watch a battle. My computer was also taking a ridiculously long time closing the internet. I don't know why I put up with this thing. :/

PM me the link on Serebii or re-battle and then PM me a link on Serebii to that battle.
The only exception is if I'm watching it live.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Well, I know I lost. Can I loose on purpose and send ya a vid of that? He did get a fair win.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Well, I know I lost. Can I loose on purpose and send ya a vid of that? He did get a fair win.

You both confirmed the results, so Joyc did win. However, that's not why I need to see the battle. I need to see it for two reason:
1: To confirm that both teams are what was registered.
2: To give bonus DD. I will not reveal what this bonus DD is until after the tournament.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
You both confirmed the results, so Joyc did win. However, that's not why I need to see the battle. I need to see it for two reason:
1: To confirm that both teams are what was registered.
2: To give bonus DD. I will not reveal what this bonus DD is until after the tournament.

what if we both confirm our team and pokemon left? I mean I don't want a rematch since he did win in an honest fight, if ya know what i mean :d.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
what if we both confirm our team and pokemon left? I mean I don't want a rematch since he did win in an honest fight, if ya know what i mean :d.
Yeah, I agree. Plus, there's the factor of knowing what to expect, that might give one person an unfair advantage over another.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

Joyc VS Rapidgator
Vader VS Poema
Kitt VS Snowflake
Dumbness VS Combo

DON'T FORGET TO PM ME YOUR BATTLE ON SEREBII!​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

Round Two