• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Wait, so... there are only about 15 different Pokémon classified as OU in RBY. Those are our options!? I mean, besides the lower ones, right?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Wait, so... there are only about 15 different Pokémon classified as OU in RBY. Those are our options!? I mean, besides the lower ones, right?

Yeah you've basically got a few pokemon that will be on almost every single team (Chansey, Tauros, etc.). If you've never played RBY OU before, I'd suggest taking a look at some articles on smogon. There's one that outlines all of the huge pokemon that you will constantly see which you should definitely read. Super helpful.

alomagicat

I've been inactive becasue of indoor track and Cross country... Also, its junior year one of the most important years in high school if not the most important. I have practice until 5, and usually driving lessons after that. But gladly the indoor season is coming to an end and i'll be able to be active again... for like 2 weeks.... D: Out door track too strong.... *gets sucked into the black hole created by outdoor track* THoguht it was reasonable since the topic of inactivty was at the top of the page. :D <3 And no grammar is not needed for my posts!

piplup1036

Did you even gen 1? there are over 40 pokemon that are in the Gen 1 OU Tier, go look on the smogon site for tiers not the tiers on showdown (as that tier list is for gen 6.)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

It's true that there are only 16 Pokémon in OU (with only 149, what do you expect?), but who said you were limited to only OU? I use Dugtrio on my team. It may not be that strong, or get STAB Rock Slide like Golem and Rhydon, but it's really fast. Fast enough to match Alakazam, and possible knock it out before it kills everything.

EDIT: The shelter has been updated. Enjoy the new stuff, 'cause there's a lot of it; but not a lot of each.

Last edited:
Pokémon: Litwick
Nickname: Charon
Amount of DD needed: 20
Amount of DD you have: 4570
Amount Remaining: 4550

Pokémon: Electrike
Nickname: None
Amount of DD needed: 15
Amount of DD you have: 4550
Amount Remaining: 4535

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Ancient
Amount of DD needed: 20
Amount of DD you have: 4535
Amount Remaining: 4515

Pokémon: Chespin
Nickname: Nutshell
Amount of DD needed: 25
Amount of DD you have: 4515
Amount Remaining: 4490

Pokémon: SG Togepi
Nickname: Confetti
Amount of DD you have: 4490
Amount Remaining: 4465

Pokémon: Drilbur
Nickname: Pierce
Amount of DD you have: 4465
Amount Remaining: 4440

Pokémon: FF Ponyta
Nickname: Trailblazer
Amount of DD needed: 0(free with purchase of two+ 'mons)
Amount of DD you have: 4440
Amount Remaining: 4440

Y'all be too slow

Rezna

hey guys sorry i haven't been on much. i've been extremely busy with work. co worker severly hurt herself on new years so she is out for 8 weeks and on top of that just recently someone quit so now we gotta work her shifts. so i've just been busy. but ill be here more often when i can.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Y'all be too slow

No, you're just too fast. I updated the shelter at 0230 (2:30am) when everyone was asleep. You're usually the first one on in the morning.

EDIT: I'm at eight (nine total, since I'm using one to breed) male Ponyta with Flash Fire so far. Every female either has Run Away or only 4 IVs. I could just use the female in the shelter, but since Run Away is the first ability, there would be about an 80% chance of passing that ability.
On the plus side, one of these male Ponyta has 31 in everything. It will be giving at random, unless you specifically don't want it.

Last edited:

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Rotomotorz
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: Gen 6 OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 1 - 0

darkdragonking_4

general user
Id like to join this guild

Username:darkdragonking_4
3DS Friend code:1736-1563-8216
PS Username:N/A
Who recommended you to this Guild?
This guild just looks and sounds the best to me.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Id like to join this guild

Username:darkdragonking_4
3DS Friend code:1736-1563-8216
PS Username:N/A
Who recommended you to this Guild?
This guild just looks and sounds the best to me.

Welcome, darkdragonking_4! Accepted
Feel free to join us on the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.