• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I sense activity. Good :D

Also war team is fulling up isnt it, thats good. Is scuba already in? Hes amazing!

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41044266 < defeated Comboman 77 or whoever he is.

His last post is right above yours...

EDIT: I had to stop watching after the first few turns because you both made big mistakes.
Mistake one, by Xehanort: Don't use Blast Burn, or any other variation of Hyper Beam. Yes, they're strong, but two Flamethrowers are stronger.
Mistake two, by JCKane: Your opponent used Blast Burn, then you used Protect? You should have used Swords Dance or... anything. If your opponent uses Hyper Beam, or any variation, you have the chance to do whatever you want. You could then use Protect on the next turn for three Speed Boosts.

Last edited:
His last post is right above yours...

EDIT: I had to stop watching after the first few turns because you both made big mistakes.
Mistake one, by Xehanort: Don't use Blast Burn, or any other variation of Hyper Beam. Yes, they're strong, but two Flamethrowers are stronger.
Mistake two, by JCKane: Your opponent used Blast Burn, then you used Protect? You should have used Swords Dance or... anything. If your opponent uses Hyper Beam, or any variation, you have the chance to do whatever you want. You could then use Protect on the next turn for three Speed Boosts.

I put together a random team and yeah, I really need help >_<

JCKane

Meow!!
Really Vader? You do realized that besides a "Mistake" I still swept his team. Why don't you check that out. true I should of but still, I swept him.

EDIT: No offense Young Xernhanort.

The Master Chief

For future reference, i just happen to watch the replay of that battle with L and noticed many of you had joined. I can't see who joined or Anything you say during a battle because im on my phone for ps. Im not ignoring you

alomagicat

Username: alomagicat
Friend code:3369-3228-3771
PS Username: alomagicat
Favorite Pokémon: Espeon
A little about yourself: I am a biker, runner, swimmer I guess that makes me a triathlete?
Who recommended you to this Guild?Vader, Combo, and others......

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username:magicat
Friend code:3369-3228-3771
PS Username: alomagicat
Favorite Pokémon: Espeon
A little about yourself: I am a biker, runner, swimmer I guess that makes me a triathlete?
Who recommended you to this Guild?Vader, Combo, and others......
Yay! Kat! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join, but you could have stayed with your guild. :p
Needless to say, Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.