• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
stpatricksday_zpsa8215ef9.png

For the entire month of March, any battles you complete (win or lose without forfeiting) using all green Pokémon, using Pokémon with the abilities Super Luck or Serene Grace, or the move Lucky Chant (must be used during the battle), you will earn a lottery ticket. First prize will be a Super Shelter Pass, which can be used to purchase up to four Pokémon from the Shelter, or the shiny Archen in the Shelter. Other prizes will be decided later.​

The Master Chief

I'll let roto do XY OU

i have to retire black ice, not really, i'm just making a new account because i don't like this one, or maybe i won't, depends

Pretty sure having alts just because you don't like a certain acc isn't allowed. Unless you mean on showdown.
How? I haven't posted here in months.

I have a solution.

Gotf, you're no longer a member a BI starting immediately. Have a nice afterlife. lol

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
XY Ou please someone test me out

Does anyone here do VGC doubles? i need help with teams and understanding the meta

Hi hello how are you doing. I do VGC as well, but I'm not that good, although I could teach you the basics. I suggest surfing around Nugget Bridge forums to learn about the advanced meta. Vader also knows a lot :p

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I don't know how to use it :/
There's a link in my signature. If you're on a computer, it's pretty simple. Go on, change your name to something that isn't ridiculously stupid (which it is by default), wait for a mod to add you, and type.
If you're on a mobile device, I'm sure there's an app or something.

Does anyone here do VGC doubles? i need help with teams and understanding the meta
I'll be judging Regionals in April. That should give you an idea. :p

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-96260211

I won my first VGC match finally! lol

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-96263355

and made someone ragequit

piplup1036

Posting to let you know I'm not dead and I'll be back monday, school was killer this week and had many things that needed to be taken care of : P

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
New usage system for the tiers!! Now the good stuff is more easy to see

http://sim.smogon.com:8080/Threads/retroactiveUU/1850-1850-1760.txt

Rising to OU are: Zapdos / Keldeo / Chansey / Kyurem-B / Deoxys-D / Terrakion / Manaphy / Deoxys-S / Landorus / Latias.

of course Kyurem-B, Terrakion, Deoxys, Landorus and Manaphy already were in BL zone.

Falling to UU are: Donphan / Klefki / Starmie / Smeargle / Tentacruel / Sableye / Cloyster / Forretress / Galvantula / Salamence / Trevenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.