• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
RANK UP!

qbc.gif

Zoroark707

stpatricksday_zpsa8215ef9.png

Joyc x1​

Last edited:
So Dan (andzedan000) has notified me that he will return to the clan ASAP.

I'm up for PS and Wifi battles (OU only for both) for the next two hours, I'll be on XAT so get on that and message me.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
BTW any suggested set for Keldeo? I don't need EVs, just a Sp.Atk Sweeper Set.

Scald/Surf/Hyro Pump, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, HP Ghost/Calm Mind

Surf and SS for STAB. Icy Wind (BW2 move tutor) may be weak, but it hits Landorus and most Dragons hard. It also lowers Speed for an easier weep. HP Ghost stops you from being walled by Jellicent. Personally, I'd say Calm Mind is better since Hidden Power won't be doing much to Jellicent, or anything else for that matter.

Scald/Surf/Hyro Pump, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, HP Ghost/Calm Mind

Surf and SS for STAB. Icy Wind (BW2 move tutor) may be weak, but it hits Landorus and most Dragons hard. It also lowers Speed for an easier weep. HP Ghost stops you from being walled by Jellicent. Personally, I'd say Calm Mind is better since Hidden Power won't be doing much to Jellicent, or anything else for that matter.

Thanks!

I also have the Skill Link Cloyster you wanted from last year, unless that wasn't you.

EDIT:
Username:Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): alomagicat
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: PS OU
Victor: Me
Score: 1-0

Last edited:

alomagicat

Thanks!
EDIT:
Username:Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): alomagicat
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: PS OU
Victor: Me
Score: 1-0
http://imgur.com/Ob7xlXw

Dosnt count ;o
an·y·thing
ˈenēˌTHiNG/Submit
pronoun
used to refer to a thing, no matter what.
"nobody was saying anything"

alomagicat

I already said that I meant "anything" as a physical, tangible reward.

That's not the context it used in clearly it was using in the context of a win/loss on the Guild page along wiht points that come along with it.

That's not the context it used in clearly it was using in the context of a win/loss on the Guild page along wiht points that come along with it.
I never said that and implying that would be a slight stretch.

Plus, you would benefit form this in the sense that you would recieve Guild Points and DD instead of nothing.

piplup1036

Item(s): Land Mine
Quantity: 1
Amount of DD needed: 160
Amount of DD you have: 291
Amount of DD Remaining: 131

Poema

Experienced Trainer
I would like to buy an item.

Item(s): Red Card
Amount of DD needed: 80
Amount of DD you have: 578
Amount of DD Remaining: 498

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Watch Piplup set it off himself
Inb4 its this post
I think Zombie and I decided that the land mine needs a minimum of twenty posts.

I would like to buy an item.

Item(s): Red Card
Amount of DD needed: 80
Amount of DD you have: 578
Amount of DD Remaining: 498
Red Card activated. For those still in the tournament, be sure to look at the new pairings!

I think its a good idea to post what you're buying when you buy it, amirite?

That's generally a good idea, yeah.

EDIT: Points updated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.