• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said anything, I meant anything. Especially now with the weather nerf.

Sandstorm Team with Keldeo here I come XP!

So what do you guys think of the Double Mega Khangaskan for VGC? Smeargle with Transform along with a MK, SMaergle Transforms BAM two MKs, OP stuff.

Or DW Lucario with a wall Poke that has Beat Up, Wall uses Beat Up on DW Lucario, Justified kicks in, Attack raises, and after a few of those, Mega Evolve.

What do you guys think?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Sandstorm Team with Keldeo here I come XP!

So what do you guys think of the Double Mega Khangaskan for VGC? Smeargle with Transform along with a MK, SMaergle Transforms BAM two MKs, OP stuff.

Or DW Lucario with a wall Poke that has Beat Up, Wall uses Beat Up on DW Lucario, Justified kicks in, Attack raises, and after a few of those, Mega Evolve.

What do you guys think?

Not likely going to work. The only set I've seen work for Smeargle in VGC is Fake Out, Dark Void, King's Shield, and... I don't think I saw his final move. You can try it, but Smeargle will likely faint on the first turn.

Beat Up/Justified combo works for Terrakion, but Lucario is too slow and frail to make use of it. You need to use Mega Lucario in VGC.

Not likely going to work. The only set I've seen work for Smeargle in VGC is Fake Out, Dark Void, King's Shield, and... I don't think I saw his final move. You can try it, but Smeargle will likely faint on the first turn.

Beat Up/Justified combo works for Terrakion, but Lucario is too slow and frail to make use of it. You need to use Mega Lucario in VGC.

I see. Terrakion is banned for VGC play due to the Kalos Dex restrictions right now.

I haven't messed around with Smeargle yet, although I have heard of Dark Void. I do have a Darkrai so that'll help :D

I'm aiming for VGC rules after I settle in with OU 6v6.

alomagicat

Username: alomagicat
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: PS OU
Victor: YOung Xehanout
Score: 0-1

I can throw herder than anyyyyoneeee

Ill post replay when it lets me.

EDIT:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100109705

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): alomagicat
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: PS OU
Victor: YOung Xehanout
Score: 0-1

I can throw herder than anyyyyoneeee

Ill post replay when it lets me.

EDIT:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100109705

Next time state that you're using all green Pokémon. I normally don't have time to watch battles, so I won't click on the link.

alomagicat

Olzuupro

Good evening everybody I would like to join the guild so here I am :)

Username: Olzuupro
3DS Friend code: 2836-0523-8849
PS Username: -
Who recommended you to this Guild? I searched for guilds and this looks so interesting, that I would be really happy to join :0

Status
Not open for further replies.