• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

Nothing again? What the heck is going on?

The Pokémon were Salamence, Crobat, and Aerodactyl.

The next type is Bug.

Here's a hint (it's not much of one): there are only two Pokémon from sixth gen in the remaining types.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Genesect is above 1% usage, but Genesect is in Ubers. Will Genesect be one of the answers.
Genesect was OU (or at least on an OU list) when I made the decision, so I will be counting it as OU for this event. It might be Bug, it might be Steel, and it might be neither. It's your job to figure out which.

Username: mullac1128
3DS Friend code: 1762-3355-2769
PS Username: Stardarkness
Who recommended you to this Guild? N/A
Nice to see you rejoin. :) Will you be active this time? Accepted

3ob2.png

Three things.

First, this weekend is Salt Lake Regionals. I was busy all day today helping set up, and I will be busy all day tomorrow and Sunday with the event. I will be too busy to come on in the morning, and too tired to come on at night. However, we are planning to stream the event. The camera died today, so we might not. If it's working tomorrow, I will post a link to the steam Sunday morning. I don't think any of you care about the TCG, so you won't miss anything.

Second, we still haven't finished the RBY tournament. Joyc and Poema need to battle for third and fourth place. If this battle is not complete when I get home on Sunday, I will not be happy. Everyone, with the exception of Poema and Joyc, will receive points/DD as listed. Also, ALL tournaments will be cancelled, and the thread will be closed. Don't let that happen. Chief and I have planned an awesome tournament

Third, I will be unable to post the event results until Sunday or Monday.
Saturday: Fighting
Sunday: Electric
Monday: Fire

Here's your hint: None of the Fighting types are part Bug, none of the Electric types are part Fighting, and none of the Fire types are part Electric.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

Bug (Friday): Volcarona, Shuckle, and Genesect
Fighting (Saturday): Conkeldurr, Medicham, and Chesnaught

Since I wasn't able to get back to you in a timely matter, Flare, I will count your guess for Genesect, which will earn you one DD.

Today is Electric.

Regionals will be streamed here.
I have no idea when the stream will start, but it will likely be the top cut of the TCG before VG. Round one will probably start around 1000 (10 am), and it's about 0600 (6am) now, so the stream will likely be starting around then.​

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
WUBDYWOBADADUB!

Yeah, it's me! I had a bussy period of school wich kinda took up all my time these last 2 months. Haven't been playing pokemon at all. But ima gonna try coming back again. I won't have much time for arts probably for awhile. I dunno how tough next period gonna be, but probably tough lol. Anyway gimme 2 more weeks to finish my tests. After that ima try to be more active again!

Can anybody fill me up on the last 2 months? Major guild an metgame changes? (banns, etc. Genesect, M-cario and swagger right? any more?)

Edit: wow, just saw lots of big guilds closed up. Tough times lol.
Also vader, do you still got some shop pokemons of me? I cant remember after 2 months lol. but i always gave mine weird nicknames so should be easy to check.

Last edited:

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Hey everyone!

Some unfortunate news, I'm afraid. I'm going to have to, with regrets, leave the clan for now. But let's be honest here. I really have no business being here in the first place. I'm not a good battler now, nor will I probably have the time to ever become one. Plus, I never really offered anything special to the team, and I don't even post that often with importance. With my main Job now basically moot, there really isn't any point in me staying any longer. So, I thank you for your hospitality during the time. Perhaps we shall meet again.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yeah, it's me! I had a bussy period of school wich kinda took up all my time these last 2 months. Haven't been playing pokemon at all. But ima gonna try coming back again. I won't have much time for arts probably for awhile. I dunno how tough next period gonna be, but probably tough lol. Anyway gimme 2 more weeks to finish my tests. After that ima try to be more active again!
Take your time. The achievements haven't been very popular, so that's no longer a priority...

Also vader, do you still got some shop pokemons of me? I cant remember after 2 months lol. but i always gave mine weird nicknames so should be easy to check.
Yes. There is (or should be) a list in the guild shelter.

Some unfortunate news, I'm afraid. I'm going to have to, with regrets, leave the clan for now. But let's be honest here. I really have no business being here in the first place. I'm not a good battler now, nor will I probably have the time to ever become one. Plus, I never really offered anything special to the team, and I don't even post that often with importance. With my main Job now basically moot, there really isn't any point in me staying any longer. So, I thank you for your hospitality during the time. Perhaps we shall meet again.
That's just sad. I really hate to see people go.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." This isn't a country, but a Guild. Thus, this does not apply. "Ask not what you can do for your Guild, but what your Guild can do for you." Something like that.
If you really want to leave, I'll remove you from the list... later.

I'll update everything tomorrow.

The Master Chief

WUBDYWOBADADUB!

Can anybody fill me up on the last 2 months? Major guild an metgame changes? (banns, etc. Genesect, M-cario and swagger right? any more?)

Edit: wow, just saw lots of big guilds closed up. Tough times lol.

OH MY ARCEUS UR BANNER IS SEXY!!!!

To avoid this being spam: Why in the world is swagger banned? Its only broken.

u8ei.png

Thanks to snowflake's return i decided to start a member sweep! Anyone who hasn't posted at all during this month: You have until May 1st to post. I have spoken :p

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
OH MY ARCEUS UR BANNER IS SEXY!!!!

To avoid this being spam: Why in the world is swagger banned? Its only broken.

Thanks to snowflake's return i decided to start a member sweep! Anyone who hasn't posted at all during this month: You have until May 1st to post. I have spoken :p

Haha thanks you great lord chief. I feel like there is something missing in the banner tough. The japanese sign means "Power" but might replace it with something else, and fancy the font a bit more. But it's kewl. Zard X is kewl.

Ps people, i'm looking for flawless shiny Kalos mons (aren't we all? lol) anyway I'm willing to offer big.

And to stay bit on topic, I'm glad i came back before a sweep lol haha.

Edit: WHats a good set for a Naive greninja? (probably somethign with u-turn lol, but what other special moves?

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Ah, I see I still got a Gible waiting for me. And while we're at it:

Pokémon:Dratini
Nickname: Daenerys
Amount of DD needed: 25DD
Amount of DD you have: 10844
Amount Remaining:10819

Thanks to Rotom, there's a new rule for the shelter (guess I forgot to list it in the OP): you can't buy any Pokémon if you have some waiting for you.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Haha thanks you great lord chief. I feel like there is something missing in the banner tough. The japanese sign means "Power" but might replace it with something else, and fancy the font a bit more. But it's kewl. Zard X is kewl.

Ps people, i'm looking for flawless shiny Kalos mons (aren't we all? lol) anyway I'm willing to offer big.

And to stay bit on topic, I'm glad i came back before a sweep lol haha.

Edit: WHats a good set for a Naive greninja? (probably somethign with u-turn lol, but what other special moves?

U-Turn, along with Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Dark Pulse should suffice.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Pokémon: Dratini
Nickname: Daenerys
Amount of DD needed: 25DD
Amount of DD you have: 10844
Amount Remaining:10819

Now I got my gible, request time :D

Also, can I order a Adamant charmander from somebody? All ivs 31 and NOT shiny. with egg moves dragon dance and outrage. Price I dunno xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.