• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's shiny story is short, and doesn't have happy ending. While he was EV training Speed on Y version a few weeks ago (I'm sure you can already guess where this is going), he encountered a Seviper hoard with a shiny Zangoose. To make things worse for him, he lead with his Tyranitar. With the sand storm and Sevipers attacking the Zangoose, he wasn't able to catch it. This is why those of you with X should have a Kecleon with Synchronoise when EV training Speed.

This happened to my friend. Twice. Lul.

Story in a bit

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I'm gonna do more drawings like this in the future I decided. With better rewards :)

The Master Chief

tournyofchampions_zps95b037fa.png

The campaign for the Tourny of Champions officialy begins! There will be 3 events. Each event is listed in a spoiler. Also at the end of each event those who participated will get a bonus equal to their current rank in event. Example: 14th place gets a 14 cp bonus. 3rd place gets a 3 cp bonus. Make sure you have a fair lead over the competition!

Pokemon KO Fest

Details: KO as MANY pokemon as you can! One KO gets you 1 cp. Every set of 10 KOs gets you an additional 1 cp per set.

Rules: Battles must be on PS OR PO. The battles DONT have to be against members of the guild! Losses DO count towards the event. Please post the replay and post how many kos you get in that battle. If you post Logs instead YOU MUST POST YOUR KO AMOUNT BECAUSE I WILL NOT BOTHER TO READ IT IF YOU DON'T!!

Time: Starts NOW and ends MONDAY 11:59 PM!

???

???

Good luck and may the very best win.

*note: to look at rankings just look at TMC's Bulletin.​

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer

Pokemon KO Fest

Details: KO as MANY pokemon as you can! One KO gets you 1 cp. Every set of 10 KOs gets you an additional 1 cp per set.

Rules: Battles must be on PS OR PO. The battles DONT have to be against members of the guild! Losses DO count towards the event. Please post the replay and post how many kos you get in that battle. If you post Logs instead YOU MUST POST YOUR KO AMOUNT BECAUSE I WILL NOT BOTHER TO READ IT IF YOU DON'T!!

Time: Starts NOW and ends MONDAY 11:59 PM!

Geez, How do you guys love set those stuff when I have 15 days to save the semester?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Just me so far with the shiny Bulbasaur? Wow.

Anyway, if you guys want some easy DD (easy = you don't really do anything), then be on the chat about 7.5 hours from the time this was posted.
My new job prevented me from doing this when people were online. :(

I just finished EV training my Black Kyurem, debating on using Black Kyurem, Mega Charizard X, or Haxorus as my physical Dragon sweeper.

What do you guys think? And if you choose one of the 3, could you post a set with EVs/Ivs nature item moves etc?
Thanks in advance!

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
I just finished EV training my Black Kyurem, debating on using Black Kyurem, Mega Charizard X, or Haxorus as my physical Dragon sweeper.

What do you guys think? And if you choose one of the 3, could you post a set with EVs/Ivs nature item moves etc?
Thanks in advance!

Kyurem-Black is not a physical sweeper, its more of a mixed wallbreaker. To be honest, you can use both Mega Charizard X and Haxorus on the same team if you want to. MegaZardX would be your sweeper, and you can use a Scarfed Haxorus to clean up late-game.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Adamant Nature
Tough Claws
4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake

Haxorus @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Mold Breaker
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Poison Jab
-Brick Break(or some other coverage move)

I would suggest a Fairy as your 3rd pokemon, because both of your pokemon would be weak to Dragon, especially ScarfChomp.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Kyurem b can fill many roles so with his massive sattk it could catch pokemons lste gsme by suprise.

Zard X is by far superior and one of the best mega as smogon commynity judges it as the only S rank mega. In ou. Yet, you're wasting a mega slot. I'm not a fan of haxorus tbh but he has mold breaker if I remembet right?

Why do you think one of yhese 3 is best as sweeper? Sure are more options open?

and come on people! Stories!

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Ok people! So here is the thing. I got 3 shiny bulbasaur. No great ivs ornature (hasty) but shiny. And I'm offering them for free in a random drawing.

The drawing will be completly random but you have to do something to enter.

write a post saying you want to enter. Then describe a story relating a shiny you've had. Prefably about the first shiny you ever caught. You're feelings, what pokemon and game, etc. be detailed. If you have a better story about a shiny you caught later, thats ok too. It doesnt have to be funny. It can be sad, because you fainted it by accident for example. You can also talk about more shinies.

so, simply this is something that creates lots of fun stories for people to read while they can win something aswell!

Again the decision will be random. Not based on who has the best story.

never caught a shiny? No problem. Explain why you want one :)

time limit: sunday evening so be fast!
My event deadline is postponed by a week. Come on people!

for people who didnt see my post, check the quoted post.

GameLion

The LC King
There's a Riolu in the shelter with Bullet Punch.

The problem is my house's internet has a password that i dont know. I dont even know if the 3DS can use WPA-2 security. I know the DS Lite couldnt. So getting online to trade and stuff would require me going to a friends house, and i cant do that often. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.