• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyurem-Black is not a physical sweeper, its more of a mixed wallbreaker. To be honest, you can use both Mega Charizard X and Haxorus on the same team if you want to. MegaZardX would be your sweeper, and you can use a Scarfed Haxorus to clean up late-game.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Adamant Nature
Tough Claws
4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake

Haxorus @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Mold Breaker
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Poison Jab
-Brick Break(or some other coverage move)

I would suggest a Fairy as your 3rd pokemon, because both of your pokemon would be weak to Dragon, especially ScarfChomp.

So if I were to go for Kyurem-B, it'd be more like 252 atk/ 252 hp/ 4 spd?

Also, just to clarify, but by Snowflake's post, to me it sounds like Mega Charizard X is banned in OU. Wanted to clarify if that's true or not.

Any recommendation on a Fairy Pokémon? I'm also going to be using either Latios or Keldeo as a Special Sweeper, which of the two?

I know I'm asking a lot, but at least it's discussion, right?

Overkill™

Snowflake!
So if I were to go for Kyurem-B, it'd be more like 252 atk/ 252 hp/ 4 spd?

Also, just to clarify, but by Snowflake's post, to me it sounds like Mega Charizard X is banned in OU. Wanted to clarify if that's true or not.

Any recommendation on a Fairy Pokémon? I'm also going to be using either Latios or Keldeo as a Special Sweeper, which of the two?

I know I'm asking a lot, but at least it's discussion, right?

Nono, its an S rank ou :) the comnunity has a yhread where the while forums ratevpokemon on their variability. S ranj being the best in ou kinda. Uts not banned.

Edit: finally got of my lazy *** and rngd mysrlf a rotom xd lil lvling then my first x y team is done!

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
o67n.png

It's time for the next tournament!
The idea of this tournament is quite simple: random battles!

Wait... Doesn't our Guild only have random battles for gambling? That is absolutely correct!
This tournament will have an entry fee of 15 DD (or more, if people want that). The better you do, the more DD you'll earn at the end. The worse you do, the less you earn; possibly nothing.

Registration will end sometime around the fifteenth. The registration form is in the tournament thread.​

ok good. but i still cant connect, since i dont have the password. :/ but i have a few friends that i can go to and use their internet. Cuz thats what friends are for. XD

Jesus XD Just ask the person who has the password.

@Vader I'm assuming these random battles are on PS, correct?

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Username: mew661
3DS Friend code:0919-9801-9114
PS Username: mew661
Who recommended you to this Guild?:Young Xehanort.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Jesus XD Just ask the person who has the password.

@Vader I'm assuming these random battles are on PS, correct?
Yes. Unfortunately, the 3DS games do not have an option for random battles. :(

Username: mew661
3DS Friend code:0919-9801-9114
PS Username: mew661
Who recommended you to this Guild?:Young Xehanort.
Welcome, mew661! Accepted

Is seriously no one active? I would accept you but I'm no longer a mod ;-;
I wasn't home. Otherwise I would have accepted him. :p

Overkill™

Snowflake!
What is the basic OU team layout? Two sweepers, two bulks, and two walls? Or am I completely wrong?

There are many playstyles you can go for. your setup sounds like balanced team. Balance team is 2-4 or 3-3 with defensive and offensive mons mostly, just what suits you best. But there is also stall, semi stall, offense, hyper offense etc. There isnt really a basic layout, but the layout you describe could work if the pokemon work welll together.

I'd say make a team no matter how bad it feels, and just fight with it. You'll find out soon enough what works well together and whats horrible. Look what hits your team the hardest and adapt on that.

So yeah. I'd advise make a basic teams, with the layout you got could work, and just battle :)

PS, look on serebii main site. Hoen confirmed.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Yeah I actually knew that it was going to happen, but I made it an April fools joke so that I wouldn't ruin it for anyone.

Not to be a fun-killer, but I thought we aren't allowed to discuss future games unless it's confirmed info that ties into competitive.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong. Carry on.

Also, I should set-up a Rapid Spinner before Mega Charizard X, because of normal Charizard's 4x weakness to Stealth Rock, right?

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Not to be a fun-killer, but I thought we aren't allowed to discuss future games unless it's confirmed info that ties into competitive.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong. Carry on.

Also, I should set-up a Rapid Spinner before Mega Charizard X, because of normal Charizard's 4x weakness to Stealth Rock, right?

A spinner or defogger is def advised with charizard :) on most teams really. So yeah.

A posibbke mega groudon and kyogre would have a huge inpact on the uber meta, but since unconfirmed, we'll wait too discuss that I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.