• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Username: Joyc
Opponent(s): Vader & SUPERSAIYANALEX
Partner (if multi): Poema
Battle Type: VGC Multi-battles ala Batman, 2 best of 3 (no need third battle)
Victor: Poema & Joyc
Score: 5-0, 2-0

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Username: SUPERSAIYANALEX
Opponent(s): Poema
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: random
Victor: SUPERSAIYANALEX
Score: 5 - 0

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
i vote yes!

PS: Vader do you still need that jigglypuff?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
So you guys were really gambling points and no DD

9ac.gif

lol anyway was just 1 point apparently XD
You can gamble points or DD. Heck, you can gamble both if you want!
Poema was at 299 at the start of the day, so he didn't really lose anything. Besides, if he battles anyone, win or lose, he'll go back up.

i vote yes!

PS: Vader do you still need that jigglypuff?
No, I got it awhile ago. I've already bred and EVed it.

I vote Yes, but what are we going to post in the channel?
Battles, Magikarp propaganda, etc. We'll figure out exactly what we'll upload later, but we'll definitely post battles.

The Master Chief

3ob2.png

BLACK ICE WILL BE MOVING TO YOUTUBE!

Well, hopefully. There will be a vote. If you want Black Ice to start a channel simply vote yes, if not then vote no. Voting ends THIS SATURDAY!. Participation is OPTIONAL. However, there will be rules and restrictions as to who can participate. You will also be rewarded if you decide to participate in this project. More details will be discussed later but now, just vote yes or no.

Just a repost for the lesser actives who missed it. Currently:

9 votes yes.
0 votes no.

Status
Not open for further replies.