• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Biggest news at E3: Dumbness is alive!
Best E3 news. =D

I guess I'm a little over a month late on the member sweep.... Oops. Am I gonna lose my rank? ;-;
Eeyup. Nope. You barely made the sweep, remember? You would have lost a lot had you been removed.
Welcome back.

Hey Vader, just letting you know I'm active. Also when do you usually go on the chat?
Evenings I'm not working/have league. Which is to say mostly only Wednesday, Thursday (will change soon), and Friday. I can also get on before work/league, but not for long. Basically, for roughly twelve hours starting around this time on those days.
I'm usually online for a few hours after work, but no one ever goes on the chat at that time, so I don't go on.

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Ok, also do all our battles take place in pokemon showdown on serebii? I'm still breeding and stuff for official rating seasons, but just wondering

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Ok, also do all our battles take place in pokemon showdown on serebii? I'm still breeding and stuff for official rating seasons, but just wondering

PS is quick and easy, so most people use it. There are a lot of people who play on WiFi, and those battles count for points and DD.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Does it count if I beat someone outside the guild? The one person I just beat isn't in the guild :mad:. But I do want to fight someone in the guild I have a omewhat new team, I replaced the flaws

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
try to no post replays in the guild page, other guilds can stalk us and take advantage in the future.
Sadly, this is true... As much as I would like to watch the battles (although I usually don't have time to watch them, anyway), it's best not to let rival guilds get any ideas.

Does it count if I beat someone outside the guild? The one person I just beat isn't in the guild :mad:. But I do want to fight someone in the guild I have a omewhat new team, I replaced the flaws
It's good to get experience from anyone outside of the guild, but you won't earn anything from them unless it's part of an event.

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
Pokémon: Duskull (M) and Carvahna
Nickname: Dusky and Jangles, respectively
Amount of DD needed: 35
Amount of DD you have: 226
Amount Remaining: 191

Also fossildude, I'm sure you'll beat me :D All I'm good for is multiplying Pokemon

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Can I be a breeders and ev trainer because last time I asked if I could be a closer and got no answers and so I can do something in the guild

Breeding and EV training is so easy now, there's really no reason to have someone else do it.
There's a reason we don't have an application for jobs (although they do offer DD). Just add the images to your sig. That's the only way anyone will know you have the job, as I'm not going to edit that part of the OP. I probably would if anyone needed these services.

On another note, I'll update point, DD, and the shelter later.
If anyone needs me, I'll be in Cyrodiil on the chat until I go to bed.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Can someone help me evolve my feebas and my porygon?

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
I don't find Mega Sableye all that great as far a design. He just gets a huge gemstone shield.

Well I like the design. At least he changes more than mega venusaur, who get's slightly bigger and gets a flower on it's head. But I hope mega sabeleye will be good competitive.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Username: SUPERSAIYANALEX
Opponent(s): lordvader2719/poema
Battle Type: Batman doubles
TEAM MATE: Yoshi (AKA) JOYC
Victor: SUPERSAIYANALEX/JOYC
Score: 5-0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
RANK UP!

9xlf.png