• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
SOUND THE BELLY DRUMS.

IM UP NOW FROM MY GOVERMENT REQUIRED POWER NAP.

i would klove some wifi battles right about now.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Username: Fossildude747
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: OU singles
Victor: Fossildude747
Score: 2-0

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): Overkill
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: PS randoms
Victor: Overkill
Score: 1-0

regirock is asdfghjkl so op makes me cry

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
A question about legendaries, before you catch them in the game and save there then catch them and look at their nature, will they have a different nature if you turn the 3ds off and catch it again? Now that I know more about EV training and natures I would like to know.

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
Natures and IVs change every time you encounter the legendary, meaning start a battle with them. So yes, if you're unhappy with its stats, then don't save, reset the game, and try again.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Natures and IVs change every time you encounter the legendary, meaning start a battle with them. So yes, if you're unhappy with its stats, then don't save, reset the game, and try again.

Ok thanks, I used to not care about natures, because I didn't even know what they did, this I my first game that I know what natures do and how to EV train.

Last edited:
A question about legendaries, before you catch them in the game and save there then catch them and look at their nature, will they have a different nature if you turn the 3ds off and catch it again? Now that I know more about EV training and natures I would like to know.

I don't know, I was battling the shiny Haxorus in Black 2 and every time I reset the nature was always Jolly. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.