• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username:pokemonMegaBeast
3DS Friend code:3582-9695-3925
PS Username:NinjaBFrog
Who recommended you to this Guild?No One

I got member sweeped but haven't been on for months due to sickness so i would like to rejoin please

Stay active thi time, please.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
yeah sorry i was sick diagnosed with coeliac can't eat wheat anymore :( and i agree with your sig i miss bionicle

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
I need some help : everytime i go on xat i need to change my name and i don't have anyone in my friendlist. I registered an account but now i can't acces it ( i activated it )

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): L.Lawliet, FlareBlitz3000
Partner (if multi) Overkill
Battle Type: OU multi
Victor: Young Xehanort/Overkill
Score: 1-0

UU for ubers, Entei is the best. That crit at the end v.s Greninja was awesome. Overkill is a god.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
I need help with a malamar set. Its adamant nature 6 ivs I have Super Power/Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Topsy-Turvy is that good or should I change it?

Thanks PMB

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I need help with a malamar set. Its adamant nature 6 ivs I have Super Power/Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Topsy-Turvy is that good or should I change it?

Topsy Turvy sucks. Well, so does Malamar, but that's irrelevant. Looking at its movepool... I'd probably go with either Light Screen, Substitute, or Rock Slide. Give it max HP and max Attack.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Ok thanks vader ill probably go for rock slide. I also can't play ps because it says i need top update flash player but its not installing and is trying to do all these other things

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Pokemon: Froakie
Nicname:-
Amount of DD needed:0
Amount of DD you have:0
Amount Remaining:0

PS: If I want to put a pokemon in the shelter, it must have something special?

Vader, yesterday I was made a mod by zombie for nostalgic purposes. Am I allowed to stay a mod of the guild or was it just a temporary thing for old time's sake?

I really feel that the last few pages have been filled with spam.

Anyway, so Lawliet and I are planning out our script for one of the videos on our BI channel. It's a discussion about Smash 4, mostly characters and anything else we can come up with. We're really looking forward to the channel, let's hope Overkill does his asdfghjkling art soon so then we can start producing for the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.