• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Vader, yesterday I was made a mod by zombie for nostalgic purposes. Am I allowed to stay a mod of the guild or was it just a temporary thing for old time's sake?
I really don't care. You can be a mod until Chief and I both get off our lazy butts and get a cupcake unmod you.

I really feel that the last few pages have been filled with spam.

Anyway, so Lawliet and I are planning out our script for one of the videos on our BI channel. It's a discussion about Smash 4, mostly characters and anything else we can come up with. We're really looking forward to the channel, let's hope Overkill does his asdfghjkling art soon so then we can start producing for the channel.
Soon. Very soon. He has one more thing to make, and he's made similar things in mere minutes. If all goes well, I'll make the announcement later today. If all doesn't go well, probably tomorrow. Either way, before the end of the week.

I really don't care. You can be a mod until Chief and I both get off our lazy butts and get a cupcake unmod you.

Soon. Very soon. He has one more thing to make, and he's made similar things in mere minutes. If all goes well, I'll make the announcement later today. If all doesn't go well, probably tomorrow. Either way, before the end of the week.

I was unmodded minutes after I posted this. Everything works :D

So Lawliet and I have took over an hour for planning and we will continue tomorrow night into the next morinng, about 12 AM. We're really excited for this channel.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
BLACK ICE'S HYPER TRAIN NO HAVE BREAKS!!!!

HYPE_zpsf5243984.png

We need a bigger train to add all the black ice members the next time.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
youtubebanner2-1.png~original

All of the work on Youtube is finally complete! I think.

Anyone is allowed to make a video for the Guild. Here are the rules:

Video cannot contain the following:

-Inappropriate content
-Illegal content
-Content that is meant to discriminate or show hate
-Content that is meant to flame/bash another person or persons
-Please limit use of profanity

As for Video Descriptions:

Always have a link to the guild.
Please list what users are in video (you may use your sppf name or your YouTube name)
If you have a channel that you actually use for uploading videos you may leave a link to it.

You may upload non-Pokémon related content as long as it follows rules.

If you want a video uploaded to the channel please do the following steps:

1. Make the Video
2. Edit the video (we will view it before its uploaded so no funny business)
3. Upload it to your own channel/account as a private video
4. Send link to both LordVader2719 and The Master Chief as a pm.
5. Make sure to tell us what you would like to have it called/what you may want in the description

You may have as many people in video as you want, just follow rules mentioned above.

Please include this image at the beginning of your video.

youtube.png

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure we left something out.

Due to SPPf rules, the link to the channel can be found in my signature.​

Last edited:

-Inappropriate content
-Illegal content

Please list what users are in video (you may use your sppf name or your YouTube name)
If you have a channel that you actually use for uploading videos you may leave a link to it.

1. Make the Video
5. Make sure to tell us what you would like to have it called/what you may want in the description

You may have as many people in video as you want, just follow rules mentioned above.

youtube.png

Looking good! :D I might make a video sometime although thats very far in the future so~

Overkill™

Snowflake!
About mega sableye btw, new competetive info confitmed. Magic bounce and increased defense and sp attack and decreased speed. Decreased speed means 2 things. More room for other stats and him being one of the slowest pokemon. This might make mega sableye a perfect trick room candidate. His new abilty is good. But his defense needs alloy. But with decreased speed he gains those points sonewhere else. Only one weakness and def boost makes it a excellent physical wall and maybe trick roomer.

So. Thought sbout the new confirmed info?

-Inappropriate content
-Illegal content

1. Make the Video

youtube.png

Glad we can start uploading. Lawliet and I actually had our pretty much first video done, but it didn't record because the voice recorder was getting an error with Skype. We will be trying again later today. To be honest though, the uploading process seems a bit tedious. Why can't we PM/email if PM doesn't work you the file of the video, and you upload it directly?

The Master Chief

About mega sableye btw, new competetive info confitmed. Magic bounce and increased defense and sp attack and decreased speed. Decreased speed means 2 things. More room for other stats and him being one of the slowest pokemon. This might make mega sableye a perfect trick room candidate. His new abilty is good. But his defense needs alloy. But with decreased speed he gains those points sonewhere else. Only one weakness and def boost makes it a excellent physical wall and maybe trick roomer.

So. Thought sbout the new confirmed info?

I think it's ok. In singles it can make a good wall, being able to spread priority burns while nonmega, and then going mega to bounce things back. As for vgc and doubles i believe, and this is just my opinion, that normal sableye will be used more. Prioruty taunts and such is very useful in that kind of metagame. Either way, mega sableye seems like a good edition and can be useful in either forme.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Ooh Youtube, sounds, fun. Time to make some dumb team on PS.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Glad we can start uploading. Lawliet and I actually had our pretty much first video done, but it didn't record because the voice recorder was getting an error with Skype. We will be trying again later today. To be honest though, the uploading process seems a bit tedious. Why can't we PM/email if PM doesn't work you the file of the video, and you upload it directly?

Because PMs and emails can't send that big of file. The only way to send me the file directly is through Skype. I would consider that option if Skype wasn't super laggy for me.

Because PMs and emails can't send that big of file. The only way to send me the file directly is through Skype. I would consider that option if Skype wasn't super laggy for me.

Fair enough. Do you think the audio portion we have completed is reasonable and is good quality for Black Ice's first video after editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.