• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
RANK UP!

d5z.gif

FlareBlitz3000

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

2giu.png

FlareBlitz3000
Dumbness

Today is a good day to work on achievements.​

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, check out Black Ice Tournaments. We have a new Multi's Tourney, with only a space of 8 people. It's first come first serve! We already have 5 people I believe, start joining peoples.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Wrong userbar(or whatever its called). If there's a way to gain 24+ points in one battle, PLEASE tell me how.

Oops. That is the wrong one. I know I copied the right one, though...
The only way for you to earn that many in one battle is to defeat someone Mamoswine rank or higher today or tomorrow. The next best option is to go to the chat and battle as many people as you can.

Rapidgator

Hi people, I`m not dead, I somehow got access to internet, and I think I`ll be able to enter the xat and battle today, I finally got pokemon Y, and happy birthday Black Ice!

Username:Rapidgator
Opponent(s):Rotomotorz
Battle Type:Custom game
Victor:Rapidgator
Score:4-0

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Hey guys I'm not dead, but may be inactive due to me having pulled my leg muscle I have to lie down for a few days. Will try to be a bit more active not next week but the week after that after I get home from summer school. However, I can try to train a good competitive team on pokemon x while I lie down and play.

can i join the tournament?
Check out the Black Ice Tournaments Thread in Guild Tournaments

Dan, I got your Adamant Protean Froakie, call me when you wanna trade.

Anyone have a good set for Doubles Chicken/Mega Chicken? I have Speed Boost as its ability because males can now pass Hidden Abilities.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Dan, I got your Adamant Protean Froakie, call me when you wanna trade.
Adamant? Greninja likes the boost in Speed. Even the physical set prefers it.

Anyone have a good set for Doubles Chicken/Mega Chicken? I have Speed Boost as its ability because males can now pass Hidden Abilities.
Yes. Don't use it. I have never once seen a skilled player use Blaziken in doubles. I think it has something to do with how common Earthquake is. Blaziken is simply too frail for doubles, and doesn't have the best moves for doubles. If you must use Blaziken, the standard Singles set with Protect should work.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
I have HA Sylveon, do not have my hands on my Pokemon Y, wont have it until Sunday, not sure the IVs since I got it in Wonder Trade, it is male at level 18 (I think)

Pixilate=Goddess!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hey anyone wanna suggest an EV spread for my shiny Ho-oh? It's got an adamant nature and I've already given it 252 Attack EVs, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

I hope you all enjoyed the Guild's anniversary and earned plenty of points!
The anniversary celebration is now over, but the Black Ice Hype Train has not stopped just yet.

Registration for the multi battle tournament has closed, and the tournament will begin soon. Teams may or may not be changed.
All participants must register their teams before we begin.

An event is currently being planned for July.
Details on this event will be posted on July 1st or 2nd.

There are a few other things that need to be discussed (mostly regarding the Youtube channel), but this will be discussed on the chat or in the future.​

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Oh man, I missed a lot, I didn't even know about that tournament. Oh well, I gotta check the guild more often and get back to competitive battling. Now where's my 3ds...well anyways, I tried out belly drum azumarill, I heard it's good, but am I doing something wrong here?

Azumarill @ Stritus Berry
Adament Nature
Ability: Huge Power
EVS: 252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Defense
- Aqua Jet
-Belly Drum
-Substitute
-Play Rough

I tried it on pokemon showdown, can't find my 3ds but in x I am training it to level 50 to learn play rough, but I tried it on pokemon showdown and it just didn't work for me? What I did was belly drum, then substitute. I added in the substitute because I thought it could help, but I think that could be the flaw of the moveset.

Last edited:
3ob2.png

I hope you all enjoyed the Guild's anniversary and earned plenty of points!
The anniversary celebration is now over, but the Black Ice Hype Train has not stopped just yet.

Registration for the multi battle tournament has closed, and the tournament will begin soon. Teams may or may not be changed.
All participants must register their teams before we begin.

An event is currently being planned for July.
Details on this event will be posted on July 1st or 2nd.

There are a few other things that need to be discussed (mostly regarding the Youtube channel), but this will be discussed on the chat or in the future.​

WAIT EIGHT PEOPLE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE MULTI'S ALREADY? Damn :/

When are our teams due?

Status
Not open for further replies.