• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptz

Username: ptz
Opponent(s):young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: (war team league)
Victor: ptz
Score: L 2-0, W 4-0, W 4-0

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Hey everyone, just an activity post saying that I won't be as active starting tomorrow with school starting again and other thing in life, but I will still post when I can.

ptz

Opponent(s): king infernape the 111
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: (war team league)
Score: w 5-0, L 4-0, w 1-0

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Opponent(s): king infernape the 111
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: war league
Score: w 5-0, L 4-0, w 1-0
Uh, it may have looked like 111 on the Xat, but it's actually III.
Confirming. The last game had the worst late-game hax I have ever experienced. Focus Sash pokemon flinched. My last surviving hope was paralyzed.

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): StarMasterWarrior
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 6-0

idk where nikolai went

rip nikolai, 2014 - 2014, somewhere in ootah

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Alive post, I still lurk around here occasionally I just haven't been playing much pokemon recently. I'm sure I'll be more active when ruby and sapphire come out.

Yep, yo hi, active post! Been trying to get used to the new school year and had work the last few weeks of summer.
Hope everyone is doing well ^.^

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Username: King Infernape the III
Opponent(s): StarMasterWarrior
Partner (if multi)
Victor: King Infernape the III
Score: 6-0

Just a quick reminder that for those of you who have not yet voted for a tier, you have until tomorrow night to do so! Don't feel discouraged because you think a different tier to what you want is going to win, because sometimes the tallies are closer than you think ;O

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Username: StarMasterWarrior
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Victor: StarMasterWarrior
Score: 2-0

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
So what do you think about Pokken Fighters becoming a VGC game? I think it's cool but unless it's on 3DS there's no way I'll play it. Even then, there's a slim chance.

So what do you think about Pokken Fighters becoming a VGC game? I think it's cool but unless it's on 3DS there's no way I'll play it. Even then, there's a slim chance.

It's not happening on 3DS, I think. But if it does, I hope it's cross-platform. Smash 4 not being cross-platform will really split Black Ice members if they're only buying one version.

But we, as a Guild, should support it, as one of the games we're expanding to.

but y u no Wii U Kitt, Wii U master race D:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
It's not happening on 3DS, I think. But if it does, I hope it's cross-platform. Smash 4 not being cross-platform will really split Black Ice members if they're only buying one version.

But we, as a Guild, should support it, as one of the games we're expanding to.

but y u no Wii U Kitt, Wii U master race D:
Darn.
Where did I say I didn't support it? I just won't get the chance to experience it myself.
My life savings can be carried in a thimble. That's why.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yep. We can always have hope though.
I never said it was related to what you said, I'm just pointing it out.
I really wonder where your computer and 3DS come from.

A 3DS comes when a mommy DS and a daddy 3D device love eachother very much.
Idk where a computer comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.