• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Seems like the highest backfire is that your bro will get the Wii U and won't share with you. :p

I'm still looking for a really good Mega Heracross set, preferable doubles. Someone please ;-;

Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Arm Thrust/Close Combat, Protect.

Pair it with Tailwind Talonflame to sweep everything.
Or play it in Trick Room to also sweep everything. Just be careful with this strategy. Mega Heracross isn't nearly as slow as most Trick Room teams.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Seems like the highest backfire is that your bro will get the Wii U and won't share with you. :p
I have Smash Bros 3DS backup. Basically, me and my oldest bro have 3DSs, and the youngest is the one that really want the Wii U. Funny how we will refuse to share if he doesn't share the Wii U. Eventually, it'll be established as mine.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
How come I ranked up but I never saw the post about it? : o

And what does 1/2 DD mean?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
How come I ranked up but I never saw the post about it? : o

And what does 1/2 DD mean?

You didn't see the post about it because I was too lazy to post it.

In the lower ranks, the first number is how many people you've defeated (you must defeat members of your rank or higher), and the second is your DD.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Voting for OU CCAT.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'm p sure ou won the ccat :u

So are we doing bros for 3ds or wii? I hope 3ds.

We're going to have a Smash Bros 3DS tournament shortly after the game is released. We need to give everyone enough time to buy the game and unlock the characters.

We'll do the same for Smash Bros Wii U if there's enough interest.

You can change your vote. But for the record I'm pretty sure Blaziken is banned in OU as well

Alright a week has past so without further ado, lets tally up the results!
We currently have the most votes for
OU with 8 votes! Of course since TMC counted already I really didn't need to spoiler it
Right, so now, it is time for me to choose the Random Pokemon of Mystery *oohs and aahs in the background* The RPoM is...

Braviary! Not a terrible Pokemon, but not the most common one either!

With that all out of the way, everyone is allowed to propose sets! The rules, for your refrence:

Posting sets rules said:
Everybody will have one week to propose FULL sets for these Pokemon using the following format, inputting the properties into where the brackets are. This is the PS format so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar.

[Pokemon] @ [Item]
Ability: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
IVs: [IVs not 31]
-[Move 1]
-[Move 2]
-[Move 3]
-[Move 4]

Example:

Rotom-Fan @ Air Balloon
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / 4 Sp. Def
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
-Air Slash
-Discharge
-Confuse Ray
-Pain Split

Along with your set, please provide an explanation regarding what this Pokemon is meant to do and how, what the moves do and for why, what the EV spread and nature are for, etc. If your Pokemon does not have an explanation, it will NOT be entered into the voting pool. It doesn't have to be a novel, but a Pokemon without any sort of hints from the creator as to what its supposed to do doesn't help anybody. Also, No posting the exact same set as somebody else. Likewise do not post and extremely similar set to someone else unless it makes a big difference. Also, no posting more than one set per person. If you want to change your set, please EDIT YOUR POST before the week is over, but do not post more than one set. People who have posted more than one set will not have either set make it into the voting pool.
Once a week has past, I will add the nominees to the voting pool. All of you will then be given one week to vote on the best set out of the eligible nominees. Please, please, PLEASE do not vote for a set that has no explanation. You may vote for your own set, but please look at other people's sets first before deciding yours is the best. Feel free to change you mind and edit your post regarding who you nominate has the best set. Do not vote more than once, or neither vote will count
Whoever's set has the most votes by the end of the week will be the winner, and will the the set for the chosen Pokemon.

Okay everybody, I hope to see some great sets! You've got one week, GO!

I just realized that if I do my VERY ABSOLUTE BEST in school, I may be able to get both Smash 4 and Omega Ruby.

The question is, which Smash to get? :O

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I just realized that if I do my VERY ABSOLUTE BEST in school, I may be able to get both Smash 4 and Omega Ruby.

The question is, which Smash to get? :O
Well, lets see your options:
Get the one that's coming out later, that costs more, that most of us aren't getting (Wii U)
Get the one that's coming out sooner, the is cheaper, that most of us are getting (3DS)
Keep in mind that Wii U users cannot play with 3DS users.

Well, lets see your options:
Get the one that's coming out later, that costs more, that most of us aren't getting (Wii U)
Get the one that's coming out sooner, the is cheaper, that most of us are getting (3DS)
Keep in mind that Wii U users cannot play with 3DS users.
Let's also look at this:
Wii U has more data on it's disk, more content than 3DS.
Wii U has a lot of other big games I want such as Xenoblade Chronicles X, among others.
Wii U is HD, and will have better online capabilities, and I'm all for online.

Crossing fingers for a Wii U remake/update/sequal to XD: Gales of Darkness.

So personally, the Wii U would be a better choice.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Let's also look at this:
Wii U has more data on it's disk, more content than 3DS.
Wii U has a lot of other big games I want such as Xenoblade Chronicles X, among others.
Wii U is HD, and will have better online capabilities, and I'm all for online.

Crossing fingers for a Wii U remake/update/sequal to XD: Gales of Darkness.

So personally, the Wii U would be a better choice.
Well, that's from a console overall standpoint. I was giving it from a Smash 4 standpoint. But buying the console too is like 200 bucks or something.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Username: StarMasterWarrior
Opponent(s): L. Lawliet
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: StarMasterWarrior
Score: 2-0

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Battled somebody who copied se juns team. Fun to see how people just copy his team without being able to use it. Did get like all the posibble confuse hax posibble wich put me at huge disadvantage. Yet trevenant won me the game while at 3-2 disadvantage. Thought it was a funny match and decided to share :p

Battle video: 7LDG WWWW WWW9 JQNC

Status
Not open for further replies.