• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKane

Meow!!
Hello, I'm posting here for the member sweap I just found out about today. Sorry I haven't been much active but I'm way more active on the Xat.

I plan on eventually getting back being more active (like I will be participating in the Smash Bros tournaments I heard about) but on the pokemon side of things I need to get some other things taken care of before I get back into this.. as some of the stress and things has caused me to have head problems and I need to get that taken care of first.

So I appologies for my inactivty here in the forums but I'm still partically active.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Sorry being annoying again, but Poema I think you missed my results vs L. Lawliet:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?610657-Black-Ice&p=17383760#post17383760
I'd rather you be annoying than allow us to miss something. If you see any errors on anything (except the OP, since it's still a work in progress...), let us know.

Braviary @ Wide Lens
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scary Face
- Tailwind
- Toxic
- Roost

Explanation

Outclassed by many, many other supports, yet powerful in its own right.

Start off with Tailwind to speed yourself up, then Scary Face them so they cant do anything against the wrath of your Toxic. Finally, any damage you've taken simply Roost it away.
Toxic Stall Braviary ftw
Taunt.

Hello, I'm posting here for the member sweap I just found out about today. Sorry I haven't been much active but I'm way more active on the Xat.

I plan on eventually getting back being more active (like I will be participating in the Smash Bros tournaments I heard about) but on the pokemon side of things I need to get some other things taken care of before I get back into this.. as some of the stress and things has caused me to have head problems and I need to get that taken care of first.

So I appologies for my inactivty here in the forums but I'm still partically active.
Thank you for posting. I have some plans to make the next member sweep (whenever I decide to have it) work better for everyone.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
camerupt.png

Mega Camerupt: Speed lowers, all other stats raise. Sheer Force

Seems pretty good in doubles to an extend. His water weakness REALLY troubles it, but it gets allot of moves (ans stab moves) boosted by sheer force. Moves like heat wave, lava plume aswell wich hit multiple targets. His low speed is amazing in trick room. Making it a threatning mixed TR sweeper.

sharpedo.png

Mega Sharpedo: All stats increase. Strong Jaw

It can abuse it's non-ME form to protect and get a speed boost. After that it can proceed to sweep with high speed with powerfull STAB crunch. It lacks "jaw" moves, but as seen with blstoise and heracross, I think he'll get moves to match his new ability. His defenses do need a boost, and his attack is already decent and boosted and with strong jaw it can really leave a dent.

corocoro10142.jpg

Mega Gallade, nothing known yet.

The art of the pokemons kinda looks worse then they do in the in game screenshots. Kinda like mega camerupt.

Primal groudon/kyogre get new weather abilities that summon storng rain and strong sun. Not much known about these weathers. Probably just perma weather.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
camerupt.png

Mega Camerupt: Speed lowers, all other stats raise. Sheer Force

Seems pretty good in doubles to an extend. His water weakness REALLY troubles it, but it gets allot of moves (ans stab moves) boosted by sheer force. Moves like heat wave, lava plume aswell wich hit multiple targets. His low speed is amazing in trick room. Making it a threatning mixed TR sweeper.

in doubles that should be very easy to patch with Amoonguss as partner since can redirect hydro pumps with rage powder (surf and muddy water only have certain water pokemons and are blocked by a wide guard partner).

I would like this dude for my ingame team (unless more fast fire pokemons are added in the pokedex)

I edited my Braviary set, maybe this one is better : o

LOL no dude, white herb is for stats drops, if you want counter once the taunt you should use mental herb xD

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Rapidgator, you're not being annoying, don't worry. I have removed the fixture you've already played, though you've received the points for that match in a previous week.

To make it more clear, here's a quick overview of your points:

2 points vs Terra Force
2 points vs L. Lawliet
2 points vs King Infernape the III
2 points vs Swagmonster
1 point vs Young Xehanort
1 point vs FlareBlitz3000

Therefore, you have 10 points and you've played 6 matches so far.

Yeah Mental Herb blocks Taunt once

Also people you have one day left to post Braviary sets and I'll probably throw something into the hat myself. Seriously though, Braviary isn't very varied in what he can do. You guys should post sets if you haven't already!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Please make your post contribute to a conversation. If Kitt isn't going to get ORAS, then that's his problem.

Please make your post contribute to a conversation. If Kitt isn't going to get ORAS, then that's his problem.

Yes, milord.

I've been thinking, we really need to pick up the pace with our YouTube channel. The fact that we're reliant on Dumbness (NEVER BE RELIANT ON DUMBNESS, IT'S DUMBNESS, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN) to make videos based on our thoughts and stuff like that, since he has a screencap and a voice recorder.

We were thinking of a discussion of the new Mega Evolutions. Anyone who wants to contribute, all you need is a Skype. Once Dumbness is on and ready, we'll see what we can do.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Anyone who wants to contribute, all you need is a Skype.

Dang, harsh restrictions there. I'll give my two cents here, someone take a screenshot of this or something and put it in.

Mega Sceptile: It has a great new unique typing. It's become even more Specially Powerful, and while its ability seems to be mostly a double gimmick, in singles it could create a Gyarados/M-Sceptile core that is only weak to Rotom-Frost and Tyranitar. With Intimidate, it would take a notch out of physical attackers, and electric moves would be virtually null and void. A good ice counter teammate would be important, just in case something comes that could threaten them. Plus, there this:
Serebii said:
Mega Sceptile can cut off a portion of its tail to fire it like a missile at an opponent.
Is it just me or is that awesome?

Mega Swampert: I don't know about him. Swift Swim seems... kind of pointless. On the other hand, it could get M-Heracross level attack, and it seems that under the rain he would be fast enough to sweep. It's major grass weakness isn't too bad, as grass isn't very common, so depending on the tier it starts in, it could easily end up like M-Mawile, or could be stuck in UU because of the grass. Maybe OU would pull up some grass for this guy. It's hard to tell. I think he would also be good in doubles, having a rain-bringing partner and itself having Wide Guard, Earthquake, and Rock Slide. Maybe Sap Sipper Goodra to partner?

Mega Slowbro: Does what Slowbro does, but better. No criticals is nice.

Mega Sableye: Can you say OP? I see this as a monster. Mega Evolving the first turn, it fires off a T-wave while still having the prankster boost. Now Sableye cannot be taunted, and rocks/spikes/whatever can't be used, as it gains Magic Bounce. Assuming it isn't banned, it would cause some mind games, even if it doesn't have the mega stone. It's like Aegislash starting in Blade forme, being unable to change from Shield Forme to Blade forme. No one would know when it's safe to set up. Additionally, it gets Taunt and Mean Look, which could make it a weak pseudo-M-Gengar.

Mega Sharpedo: Well, it looks good... and we don't know much about it. Strong Jaw seems to be pretty useless in comparison to it's ordinary abilities.

Mega Camerupt: Water is a problem, but Sheer Force? Nice! It can easily abuse it with Lava Plume, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Iron Head, and Rock Slide.

Mega Altaria: Since weather seems like it's about to be more important, Cloud Nine could help. Pixilate + Hyper Voice is sweet, and it could also use Heal Bell.

Mega Salamence: I have mixed opinions on this one. While Aerilate + Body Slam could be interesting, a Defense boost is puzzling. I suppose it could be a paraphaser with Dragon Tail? It gets Defog and Tailwind too.

Mega Metagross: I was looking forward to this, but while it looks awesome, I simply don't know about it's usefulness. Tough Claws is nice for Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Steel moves, but I don't know how much use it is over all the others.

Mega Lopunny: Scrappy. Normal and Fighting STAB. This thing looks deadly. It's come a long way from the rabbit no one wanted. It used to have low stats, and a limited non-egg move movepool. But with Scrappy and Attack boosts, it can use any fighting move and any normal move on any pokemon.

Mega Gallade: While nothing is currently known about it, it looks awesome. Not to be included for anything yet...

Mega Audino: Do not use unless the point of your secret base is for free EXP.

Mega Diancie: This is interesting. The characteristics that make up Carbink and Diancie, the defenses, are actually reduced for more attack power. It does have Magic Bounce, so it could set up well, but it seems a waste to use your mega for stealth rocks.
So Megas in order of how OP and usefull I think they are at this time: Sableye > Lopunny > Swampert > Sceptile > Slowbro > Diancie > Metagross > Camerupt > Sharpedo > Audino

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
The serial code for the demo will be japan exclusive? :(

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
SO what are we talking about at he moment

We just recently started an OU CCAT, where we are trying to make a team around an under-appreciated Pokémon. We picked Braviary btw.
We were going to post discussion about the new Megas on our Youtube channel. You would need to give your Skype if you have one to You g Xenahort if you want to be a part of that.

Smash leaks last night, way too real. Few people got Smash 3DS and started streaming it live. Amazing gameplay, and some characters were confirmed etc.

All I can say is, Kitt, the leaks prior have been 100% confirmed.

hope you'll feel k

Status
Not open for further replies.