• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidgator

Here`s my Braviary set:

Braviary@Leftovers
Defiant
Impish
252HP/252Def/4Atk
Roost
Tailwind
Defog
Return
This is my Physically Defensive Braviary set, it uses Braviary 100/75/75 defenses, physically defensive was chosen because its typing is mostly weak to common special attacks, and because 100/75/75 defenses are not the best, they are maxed for better results, Tailwind and Defog provide support for the rest of the team, while Roost is a reliable recovery way, Return is a reliable non-recoil STAB and Defiant was chosen as most OU Intimidate users are also physical, meaning that if predicted right, Braviary comes in like Landorus-T and gets an attack boost to use Return

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Smash leaks last night, way too real. Few people got Smash 3DS and started streaming it live. Amazing gameplay, and some characters were confirmed etc.

All I can say is, Kitt, the leaks prior have been 100% confirmed.

hope you'll feel k
Yeah, I was the one yelling about it on the Xat yesterday. And while it's unfortunate that Lucas was cut, I really only have a few objections. DHD had three projectiles, like Toon Link, and a One-Person OP Final Smash, like Toon Link. He still seems stupid, though. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario as just as good as Lucina, I suppose... except those two could have easily received the Alph treatment. Their inclusion seems like a stupid last-minute attempt to get more characters in the game.

Last edited:

piplup1036

Realized I haven't been around much. School started recently and I've been busy with that homework. I'll try to get on more some time.
Till then :)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Yeah, I was the one yelling about it on the Xat yesterday. And while it's unfortunate that Lucas was cut, I really only have a few objections. DHD had three projectiles, like Toon Link, and a One-Person OP Final Smash, like Toon Link. He still seems stupid, though. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario as just as good as Lucina, I suppose... except those two could have easily received the Alph treatment. Their inclusion seems like a stupid last-minute attempt to get more characters in the game.
Keep all SSB (as well as ORAS, for that matter) spoilers out of the thread, please. Thank you.

Realized I haven't been around much. School started recently and I've been busy with that homework. I'll try to get on more some time.
Till then :)
You were actually removed from the last member sweep... However, I failed to spam remind members of this as frequently as I should have. I can restore your rank, but not your points or DD. I believe you also had either a shelter pass or a super shelter pass; I don't remember which.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I like the set Rapidgator the set do sound good from what I have read can you tell me the most damage your set has took in a battle. The reason I asking this I am a huge fan of the NU tier wait is it still in that tier don't matter right now I may use the set in a battle just want to know how much abuse it can take.

Last edited:

Rapidgator

I like the set Rapidgator the set do sound good from what I have read can you tell me the most damage your set has took in a battle. The reason I asking this I am a huge fan of the NU tier wait is it still in that tier don't matter right now I may use the set in a battle just want to know how much abuse it can take.

Wego, I`m not a NU player, I created this set for the guild`s CCAT, which is for OU, but I made some calculations with some of OU`s threats,

252+ Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 160-190 (39.6 - 47%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 172-204 (42.5 - 50.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 204-240 (50.4 - 59.4%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 204-240 (50.4 - 59.4%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 154-182 (38.1 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Braviary: 116-138 (28.7 - 34.1%) -- 97.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Wow so this is the abuse it can take I know its for the guild's CCAT have you used this set in any battles or is this something you just made because things can happen in a battle like crits for an example.

Rapidgator

Wow so this is the abuse it can take I know its for the guild's CCAT have you used this set in any battles or is this something you just made because things can happen in a battle like crits for an example.

All these calcs are from a damage calculator, so crits are not in consideration here, I haven`t tested yet, because I`m not a good team builder, I just created the set because it seemed interesting and an option for Braviary

Wow I'm so late

Welcome back to your weekly + day CCAT update! We last left off at Braviary sets, and we have four good looking entries! Actually, I'm going to put in my own set because I feel like it, so here

Braviary @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
-Brave Bird
-Crush Claw
-Superpower
-Steel Wing
A fairly simple offensive Braviary set, using Sheer Force and Life Orb to boost the power of Crush Claw and Steel Wing. Brave Bird is reliable STAB, Crush Claw gets STAB and Sheer Force Boost without nasty Life Orb recoil, and the power difference from Return is hardly noticible. Superpower hits a couple Steel types and Rock types that might wall it, but comes with a nasty offensive drop. Steel Wing is an odd move, but with Sheer Force and Life Orb boost, it just slightly edges out Brave Bird in power versus Fairies and hits Rocks and Ices without the nasty Superpower drop. EV set makes it fast while strong.

With that in now, the sets which can be voted for are:

Kitt's Choice Scarf Set
Joyc's Bulky Sweeper Set
Star's Stall Set
Rapid's Physically Defensive Set + Calcs
Rotom's Sheer Force Offensive Set(Right above you)

With our sets listed, everyone may proceed to vote for the best set. The rules, for your reference, are as follows:
[*]Once a week has past, I will add the nominees to the voting pool. All of you will then be given one week to vote on the best set out of the eligible nominees. Please, please, PLEASE do not vote for a set that has no explanation. You may vote for your own set, but please look at other people's sets first before deciding yours is the best. Feel free to change you mind and edit your post regarding who you nominate has the best set. Do not vote more than once, or neither vote will count
[*]Whoever's set has the most votes by the end of the week will be the winner, and will the the set for the chosen Pokemon.
Voting begin! I will probably end voting on Thursday night rather than Friday night if I can because I was a day late with this.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Joyc's set looked like the most useful to me. Of course, they all look like solid sets.
Voting for Joyc's bulky sweeper set.

Status
Not open for further replies.