1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Black Ice

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Lulamoon, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Xehanort

Young Xehanort I exist

Anyone else who wants to vote who already hasn't can still do so until rotom declares voting is over, in which case we'd start voting for the next Pokemon of the team.

2. Joshua O'Donnell

Joshua O'Donnell The Pokemon Trainer

Voting for myself sounds evil, so I vote for Rotom's Sheer Force Offensive.

3. Overkill™

Overkill™ Snowflake!

Holland is getting VGC events! Small ones, but the first 2 are planned. Gonna see if I can go.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  4. Young Xehanort

Young Xehanort I exist

Right now, I've decided to pull an all nighter. I'm going to record some test footage of my 3DS and see how well it works, and then do my homework. Wish me the best of luck, as this may be important.

5. Hi guys, it looks like trying to do things on Thursday is a terrible idea for me but I'm still trying to anyways. Go me! Our winner for today's Braviary set issssssss
    Joyc's Bulky Sweeper Set! Congratulations!

Braviary @ Leftovers
    Ability: Defiant
    EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk / 216 SpD / 20 Spe
    Careful Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Bulk Up
    - Roost
    - Substitute

So as of right now, we have one of our six Pokemon in our team. Knowing Braviary and its set, its now time for the rest of you to choose the next Pokemon on the team. You could try something that synergizes well with Braviary, or something totally unrelated. As long as Smogon hasn't banned it, its fair game! Get voting people! You've got until Thursday because I insist on trying to make time from thin air

6. Miror

Miror Seeker of the Blood Staff Member Moderator

Closed due to inactivity of the OP on the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.