• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Voting for myself sounds evil, so I vote for Rotom's Sheer Force Offensive.

Right now, I've decided to pull an all nighter. I'm going to record some test footage of my 3DS and see how well it works, and then do my homework. Wish me the best of luck, as this may be important.

Wow I'm so late

Hi guys, it looks like trying to do things on Thursday is a terrible idea for me but I'm still trying to anyways. Go me! Our winner for today's Braviary set issssssss
Joyc's Bulky Sweeper Set! Congratulations!

Braviary @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk / 216 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Substitute

So as of right now, we have one of our six Pokemon in our team. Knowing Braviary and its set, its now time for the rest of you to choose the next Pokemon on the team. You could try something that synergizes well with Braviary, or something totally unrelated. As long as Smogon hasn't banned it, its fair game! Get voting people! You've got until Thursday because I insist on trying to make time from thin air

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to inactivity of the OP on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.